We made Denny's Beach our weekend stopover, between Punta Gorda, Belize and our flight out from Guatemala City. It has rustic charm and a beautiful setting, good food and friendly staff,
Denny chief among them!
The sand beach is lovely, and the swimming and kayaking were the perfect way to rest up for the trip home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Denny's Beach is a peaceful, tranquil place with the best beach in Guatemala. If you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy nature and the native Mayan Indians in their natural way almost untouched by tourism this is the place for you. Also, the swimming is great and if you are worried about bug bites Denny's is for you as we have done away with them. Hiking, tours, horseback riding, and beach volleyball are just a few of the activities here at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Denny's Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denny`s Beach Hotel Izabal
- Denny's Beach Resort Hotel Guatemala/Izabal, Rio Dulce