“Pretty good breakfast”
Review of River's Edge Restaurant - CLOSED

River's Edge Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Pretty good breakfast”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

A few people told us that this place was good for breakfast, so we gave it a whirl. The omlets and french toast were both pretty good. Service was good overall a good breakfast.

Austin
“Not bad, but nothing to brag about, either”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by for brunch and the food was good. I had the waffle. Nothing to rave about. The atmosphere was touristy, right in the heart of the French Quarter, directly across the street from Cafe du Monde. The service was good. Restrooms were a little shady, being out back through a little alley right behind the ice machine, but I guess that's how they do it at the Quarter.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“good location, pretty good food.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stumbled across this as we were looking for a late breakfast and were attracted by the location and the all-day breakfast sign. The choices were limited but the food was good. Very good central location right on the main square. Service was pretty good but my wife learned while in the bathroom that our server doesn't wash her hands...

1 Thank Ron H
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
“Great place to enjoy breakfast and duck the rain”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The rain put a damper on the day but we decided to have a late breakfast. Food was excellent as was the service. I had Paine Perdue. (Probably spelled that wrong but it means forgotten bread. Day Old). Stale bread is best for French toast.It holds together better than fresh) My friends had a variety of other offerings and all were excellent.)

Worth a visit.

Denver CO USA
“Great Drinks and Great Service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I didn't eat here, but I had some pretty amazing drinks! It started with one of the best bloody Mary's I've ever had. Then I tried the French 75. Then I had some other yummy concoction with grapefruit vodka and limes. Then back to the bloody mary. It was all good and our bartender (wish I had gotten her name) was awesome. if we wanted something less sweet she made it less sweet. If we wanted more sweetness, she fixed it. Really great experience.