“Thai Rib's, lip smacking good!!”
Review of Zea - CLOSED

Zea
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 27, 2013

When not if you go to Zea's, please have the Thai Rib Stack for your appetizer, and your entree should be the Bronzed Rainbow Trout, as one of your sides try the red beans, you choose your second side. You will be very, very pleased. This is my husband's favorite meal on Friday's when we do dinner and a movies. You will not be disappointed. If you take the streetcar, you can jump off an visit this restaurant, and continue on to the Riverbend area.

1  Thank Locure

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food was good. The ribs were good, nice flavor. The étouffée sauce was blah, I have had much better at home in Cincinnati. Caesar salad was the best part of the meal. Good menu variety for our group. Very nice service. Do not come here if you expect to socialize. It was incredibly noisy. We could barley talk to the person next to us. Need to do something to buffer the noise. All in all just okay, I would skip this place...many better places to go in New Orleans.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food was SOOO good! My son had the fried chicken breast with red beans/rice and sausage, I had the duck empanadas...delicious food! The hotel had given us a card for a free dessert to share. It was a sweet potato bread pudding dessert? covered with pecans and a sweet sauce...it was excellent! Our waiter was great...very knowledgeable on how things were cooked and was so polite! Go here! You will not be sorry!

1  Thank Jenlees85
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here on the advice of the hotel front staff. Took the st Charles street car (which has a stop right near the restsurant). They do have a children's menu which is reasonable . But the food was just average. The ambiance and service was excellent though! And the prices were less than what you would spend in the French quarter area ... But all considering I wouldn't return here for another meal. The food took a while to come out and wasn't worth the wait!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was surprised at the quality of the food. The guacamole appetizer was excellent and the redfish with shrimp étouffée was delicious. Service was very good and the restaurant was nicely decorated. I was pleasantly surprised!