“Great food”
Review of Zea - CLOSED

Zea
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Great food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Ok if you have never gone, please give this place a chance you will never forget it. The drinks are great try the spa martini. It is so refreshing on a warm afternoon. The thin catfish is great, red beans and rice like my mama's. I tried the rostierre chicken with basil sauce and it was out of this world good.

• Visited May 2013

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great food, great location”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've been eating at Zeas in Lafayette for years. Most places were booked so we road the trolley from the French quarter and spotted Zeas so we hopped off. So glad we did. I think this location is even better that the one here in Lafayette. The catfish was cooked perfectly. Thai Shrimp were great as well. I would def recommend! :)?

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank parrishtr
Syracuse, New York
“Nice service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a group of 10. They went out of their way to set up tables at the last second. Service was attentive and friendly. It is nice to not have to ask for water refills over and over. Thai ribs great. The grits are the best over and I am a serious grits fan. You will be hard pressed to find better ones anywhere. Yes it is a chain. So what. We got great food at a good price.

• Visited April 2013
“You could eat here every day of the week and have a totally different amazing meal. I never get tired of the menu.”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The menu pleases every person in my family. Sometimes I prefer vegetarian meal(Hummus and grilled veggies) or sometimes I crave the Thai ribs. Its amazing!

Visited April 2013
Santa Rosa
“Excellent and reasonable”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Zea seems sort of hidden on the block, but check it out if you are staying in the area. The menu and food are fresh and excellent. The sides are mainly southern and well-prepared and presented. Snap peas outstanding, hush puppies perfect. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of our meal and highly recommend Zea. The prices are also very reasonable!

• Visited April 2013