“Must have ribs”
Review of Zea - CLOSED

Zea
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Sooo yummy. You should not miss the ribs. My husband, who loves to eat, ordered a whole rack, and could not finish. I had the roasted chicken, and it was fab! Sides of corn grits, and snap peas were both great. It has a wonderful atmosphere, and complimentary valet parking.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Tired and disappointed with the crowded, expensive and busy restaurants in the French Quarter, we found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and were delighted with the choice. The waiter was very professional and the manager stopped by our table to see how we liked everything. The food was excellent, the price reasonable and the atmosphere quiet and attractive. The only problem was getting there and back on the crowded bus since the St. Charles streetcar line was down for repairs. In any case, it is worth the trip.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have never in my lfie encountered a chain resturant at this quality. Outstanding is an understatement. I could simply order 1 of every appetizer and be happy. -I can say the same for the salads. ALL of the food has incredible flavor pairing. The service and atmosphere are eqully wonderful. EASY to recommend this restaurant (all locations) to anyone.

Jamie M, Manager at Zea, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Wow! Thank you so very much for such a great review! While we are a local, New Orleans based chain, we strive to please our guests at every location to provide the great quality food and experience you have raved about.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion. Guests like you keep us Zea employees happy!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Every time I eat here and it is often, I have to get a to-go plate. I love the ribs! the Thai' peas, and all of the appetizers.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Waiter very good/attentive, not overbearing. We had crab cakes (2) with slaw, chicken tortilla soup, almond chicken salad, bronzed trout (2) with Thai beans and steamed broccoli and shared the cost (50%) of a bottle of wine with friends. Food very good, large portions, brought some home. Total cost before tip $72. Valet parking.