Tripadvisor
New Orleans
All reviews the breakfast area front desk breakfast attendant room was clean french quarter top floor would stay here again great place to stay pleasant stay checking in enjoyed my stay garden district mardi gras bourbon street walmart cruise elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family, a group of 4 from Texas, stayed in one of the double bed rooms over the weekend. We were all super satisfied with our stay! The beds were comfortable, the hotel room was clean, the room had all the necessary amenities, and they made sure you didn't leave the hotel hungry with prepared breakfast on the first floor. The staff was very helpful and courteous,especially Ms. Kathy, she made our stay even more memorable! I highly recommend staying here for an affordable satisfying stay in the city.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2020

We stayed here three years ago, and came back for four nights of a Christmas trip. It looks a little more worn than it did in 2016 (sorry), but still very well maintained, and with friendly, competent staff. Breakfast was always nice, and the breakfast ladies were fabulous with cleaning up and keeping it stocked with food. Our room was nice, the mattresses were excellent, the towels were thick, clean and fluffy, and the sheets and bedding were clean and above expectations. Daily housekeeping was fabulous. Everything was clean in the hotel, from top to bottom. We would stay here again and recommend it to our friends and family. Efficeient, kind and friendly staff. Thank you!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Was only in New Orleans for two days. Needed a hotel i could park a car and trailer and catch the city bus to downtown. Great location if you want to be away from downtown and free parking. Uber ride was 20.00 each way. City bus took 45 min. 1.50 each way.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank terrybB4959NL
Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I spent four nights here while visiting NOLA. The place was easy to find, clean, quiet, and comfortable. Front desk was extemely nice and even told us where to find the best parking downtown. Good complimentary breakfast with a variety of choices. Plenty of food places around and is maybe a half mile from a Walmart. The booking price was awesome. We will definitely be staying here again next time!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2019

Our reservation had somehow gotten cancelled at another hotel close by, so as apologetic as the clerk of that particular hotel was, she contacted the manager of this one, the manager was able to get me a discounted rate and a room right away and this was an issue that was no way a concern of hers but between the other brand's clerk and this manager that evening, my day was saved. It was an extremely busy weekend and the other brand was sold out, city wide. This manager was very cheerful and upbeat and I was immediately glad that I ended up at this one. Every employee that I had encountered, besides housekeeping banging on the door an hour before check-out, despite the do not disturb sign, were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I was so mad about the situation that I was thrown into earlier, that I was surprised when I realized that the ladies at the front had made me laugh and I had calmed down some. The room was comfortable, and I will definitely stay there again, if I ever stay on that side of town again. I was determined not to get caught up in the chaos that was going to be downtown like I had before during the Saints play off game, and my Mardi Gras Krewe's ball just so happened to be that weekend, just as a function with my krewe was on the same weekend of the Saints vs Cowboys game this particular weekend. I have stayed at this hotel before, but I wasn't the one who booked it, and it was a work weekend so I was hyper focused on my business trip, I didn't notice all the great things, simply because there wasn't anything bad that will normally get my attention when I'm working. Overall great place with extremely helpful people.

Date of stay: September 2019