The hotel was very nice. Rooms were big and clean, equipped with a big TV, a couch, safe-deposit box, coffee-maker and microwave. Breakfast was almost the same every day, but it was good. We liked our stay there. The hotel is, though, far away from the city centre (approx. 1 hour via bus), but you wouldn't find a 3* hotel in the city centre for similar price. The price/quality ratio was very good. Seems to me that Comfort Suites hotel chain is one of the best you can stay in for a good price as we stayed a few days in another hotel from this chain in Orlando and we enjoyed our stay there too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Comfort Suites(R) hotel 10 minutes drive from the historic French Quarter, famous Mardi Gras celebration, annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, Louisiana Superdome, Louisiana Children's Museum and Audubon Zoo, part of the Audubon Nature Institute. The hotel features many of the modern amenities that today's guests expect, including: Happy hour Monday and Friday, fitness center, business center, guest laundry, and free deluxe hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Comfort Suites