I plan & execute trip plans for a group of 45 every year. This year we came to New Orleans to do cleanup, remodel, rebuild work for Katrina victims. This was a good inbetween location for all the places we we went. Friendly helpful staff, great breakfast ladies, very accommodating. Hard to get big tour bus in & out. Not overly cooperative regarding the service dog puppies (2) I have along for training. Overall - quiet, good but not great price, reasonably clean. Drawback - no conference room although we did use breakfast area one evening with moderate success. Not everyone fit comfortably. Would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Comfort Suites(R) hotel 10 minutes drive from the historic French Quarter, famous Mardi Gras celebration, annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, Louisiana Superdome, Louisiana Children's Museum and Audubon Zoo, part of the Audubon Nature Institute. The hotel features many of the modern amenities that today's guests expect, including: Happy hour Monday and Friday, fitness center, business center, guest laundry, and free deluxe hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Comfort Suites