“Great Stay near the Big Easy” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #63 of 156 Hotels in New Orleans
Cumming, GA
“Great Stay near the Big Easy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Want to stay near New Orleans, but avoid the high parking fees, congestion, and noise? If so, then I can recommend this hotel. We stayed her 2 weeks ago for 2 nights while we explored New orleans and the Plantation road area. It was about 10 miles from the French Quarter, but easy to get to via the expressway. The breakfast was good and hot and the rooms comfortable.

Room Tip: We picked an upper floor to minimize road noise, which shouldn't be bad anyway considering it is...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Mark P, General Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your recent stay. We appreciate your comments about our location and the hot breakfast. We are very happy to learn that your stay was enjoyable. We hope you come back and stay with us again.

minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were here for three days and it could not have been better. Check in staff was great. The rooms are very roomy, bathrooms were very good, clean and plenty large. Also shower heads were great, a rare find in hotels. The only small minus was the internet connection was not the greatest. Overall a great stay. The breakfast was also great.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your recent stay with us. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. One of the wireless antenna malfunctioned and may have contributed to your internet connectivity issue; it has since been replaced. We hope to see you again soon.
Folsom Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This particular hotel was very clean, the staff was wonderful and went beyond what I expected! My husband and I will be staying here again and I have recommended this hotel to all of my family and friends as a matter of fact we had 4 rooms on this stay.

Room Tip: We had a front view facing the parking lot, really enjoyed the sun coming in!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Mark P, General Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience here at Comfort Suites. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We will certainly look forward to having you here again.
New Market, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I were making our first visit to New Orleans and we needed a place to stay for a late night arrival. The Comfort Suites was a recommended property so we gave it a try. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy it. It was very close to the highway and convenient to the downtown area without the high prices of being downtown on New Years eve.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank KevinJ3
Mark P, General Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your lodging needs and your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here. Having installed new carpets and sleeper sofas in December '12, we are looking forward to completing our new fitness center this Spring. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
New Orleans
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was very satisfied with this Comfort Suites hotel. The rooms were clean, the staff very helpful, and the free breakfast was one of the best I have enjoyed There was a staff member in the breakfast room making sure that everything was taken care of. Check in and check out was easy,and I will definitely stay here again My compliments to the manager and owner of this hotel. The loation is right at the interstate making it easy to get to downtown New Orleans.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank stone50
Our staff was ecstatic upon learning of the various aspects of your stay here at Comfort Suites that met the goals we've set for each of our guests. Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This was my 1st trip alone- just my luck Saints played Falcons on Sun. (which Saints won.. :) I was lucky to have the 4th floor with a view and Dewanda and Tanaha as the ladies who took care of me during my stay. .My room was clean and didnt smell bad. The Hot breakfast was yummy. The ladies guided me when I was lost downtown and suggested contacts to get me back safe. Then I got into a argument with the guy I went to visit and was abandoned.. Next guy i met offered to bring me back. (dangerous I know) I called in and gave ladies all info I had and car info.. they checked on me until I got back safe.. I really appreciate that. Then I left.. thought I left my wallet.. they checked room for me and continued to provide excellent customer service. I promise I will go back and stay at Comfort Suites as long as I know the ladies are still there.
Thanks Dewanda and Tanaha!!

Room Tip: Must have a rental car if you are planning on staying here.. Or call Tripple J.. He has a shuttle bu...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo