Want to stay near New Orleans, but avoid the high parking fees, congestion, and noise? If so, then I can recommend this hotel. We stayed her 2 weeks ago for 2 nights while we explored New orleans and the Plantation road area. It was about 10 miles from the French Quarter, but easy to get to via the expressway. The breakfast was good and hot and the rooms comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Comfort Suites(R) hotel 10 minutes drive from the historic French Quarter, famous Mardi Gras celebration, annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, Louisiana Superdome, Louisiana Children's Museum and Audubon Zoo, part of the Audubon Nature Institute. The hotel features many of the modern amenities that today's guests expect, including: Happy hour Monday and Friday, fitness center, business center, guest laundry, and free deluxe hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Choice Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Comfort Suites