My wife and I were making our first visit to New Orleans and we needed a place to stay for a late night arrival. The Comfort Suites was a recommended property so we gave it a try. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy it. It was very close to the highway and convenient to the downtown area without the high prices of being downtown on New Years eve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Comfort Suites(R) hotel 10 minutes drive from the historic French Quarter, famous Mardi Gras celebration, annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, Louisiana Superdome, Louisiana Children's Museum and Audubon Zoo, part of the Audubon Nature Institute. The hotel features many of the modern amenities that today's guests expect, including: Happy hour Monday and Friday, fitness center, business center, guest laundry, and free deluxe hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Comfort Suites