La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Omni Royal Crescent Hotel(New Orleans)
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
1,384 results
All reviewscamp streetfront deskgreat locationfrench quartera pet friendly hotelvalet parkingcanal streetwithin walking distancehard boiled eggstwo blocksfree breakfastyogurtvalet serviceper daybourbon stbusiness districtharrah's casino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed at the La Quinta Inn and Suites at 301 Camp Street in New Orleans from 12/5/13-12/10/13 in room 1203. The hotel was recommended by the American Society of Hematology, which was putting on a conference that weekend that I attended. My stay in the hotel was great, however upon returning home I broke out in what appeared to be 30-40 bed bug bites all over my left shoulder, stomach, arms, and hands. Please see the picture above in the photos section. My roommate also broke out in bites after returning home.

I called the manager twice over the course of three days and left voicemails, but did not hear back. Upon calling a third time she finally answered, and stated that she had not received my voicemails. After hearing my story, she said she could not locate my reservation, and so I had to spend a portion of the phone call just trying to prove that I had in fact stayed at the hotel. The manager was totally unsympathetic, never apologized, and stated that she would have the room inspected and "risk management" would call me. That was six days ago and I have not heard anything from them.

I will not be calling the manager back because I got nowhere with her. I've reported this incident to the American Society of Hematology who promptly responded, apologized, and assured me that they would review recommending this location in the future.

I want my stay refunded.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
11  Thank Quinlan S
A La Quinta traveler
Menasha, WI
Reviewed December 20, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Everyones was nice...had great customer service skills..the room was perfect..we had no complaints. .I would definitely visit again..this is one ofy favorite hotels because the price is very reasonable and it has free breakfast..

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jamison0625
A La Quinta traveler
NY
Reviewed December 18, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here December 13-16. Most of the reviews for the hotel are good and the location is great so it was an easy choice. The hotel is about a 5 minute walk from Bourbon Street. Arrived about 11 am and was checked in by Summer. She was very friendly and offered to help with booking any kind of tour. The room was ready which was great. Most hotels I have used rarely have the room ready when arriving before check in time. I stayed in room 1110 and was very pleased. The room was a good size with a comfortable king sized bed. The thermostat worked very well and kept the room at a nice temperature. The bathroom was clean and the shower had excellent water pressure. There are plenty of electrical outlets for you to charge all electronics. I didn't partake in the free breakfasts but the free coffee was nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the great city of New Orleans. One last thing, they are a pet friendly hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends