We recently stayed for a convention and loved being within walking distance of the French Quarter and Bourbon St! The Hotel is right next to the river and has a great riverwalk. The bus stop for the Hop on-Hop off bus tour was right across the street! We also were pleasantly surprised that there was a large outlet mall attached to the Hotel. The food in the Hotel restaurant, Drago's, is wonderful and couldn't believe the price of a whole lobster dinner was under $30.00! There is also a casino across the street. This is the best centralized hotel in New Orleans! We had a great time and would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting the Hilton New Orleans Hotel Riverside will not only bring back fond memories, but can open up new areas to explore in New Orleans, Louisiana. Enjoy the 90,000 sq. ft. Health Club by Hilton featuring tennis, racquetball, full weight training circuit, the Precor® cardio theater and more. Stimulate your palate within Drago's Seafood Restaurant, a New Orleans dining institution. Upgrade your accommodations to our exclusive Executive Level. Try your hand at Harrah's Casino or take in a round of golf at TPC Louisiana. New Orleans is still one of the world's most unique destinations and is at your doorstep when staying at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New Orleans Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Riverside Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Riverside New Orleans