Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$105
$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$108
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$168
$127
$143
$139
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$93
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$179
$143
6,209 results
All reviewsconvention centerdrago's restaurantexecutive levelcharbroiled oystersoutlet mallhealth clubfrench quartermississippi riverharrah's casinohuge hotelself parkingwithin walking distanceattending a conferencecafe du mondetrolley stophotel restaurantbourbon street
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hilton River Walk is our preferred hotel when visiting my home town. It is very convenient - easy on/off I-10, walking distance to many fine restaurants, and a short streetcar ride to the heart of the French Quarter. The views of the river are mesmerizing, Drago's Restaurant in the lobby, Harrah's across the street, and a great comfortable bar. The gym facilities are fantastic, and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
problemdoc, Manager at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for the very nice review. It is certainly good to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and your vacation here in New Orleans. The team enjoyed having you here and I have shared your comments with them. We wish you the best iof the upcoming Holiday Season and we look forward to that next opportunity to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I had never been to New Orleans before, and my stay at the Hilton ensured that I would come back again. I have a very enjoyable experience. The accommodations were excellent, I loved the beds, if it were not for needing to go to a conference, I would have been completely okay with staying in bed all morning. I am also very much a fan of the toiletries that each room provided, they smelled fancy.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Jennifer T,

Thank you so much for the very nice review. We enjoyed having you here and hopefully we will have another opportunity to welcome you back next time your travels bring you back to New Orleans. We wish you and yours the best of the upcoming Holidays.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was my second time staying at the Hilton Riverside. It's a beautiful property, but I did have a small issue with billing. Apparently, my card was authorized twice for my stay. A few days after I checked out, I noticed the extra charges on my account, so i called Hilton. The finance person I spoke to was not helpful at all, but she transferred me to the credit office, where I spoke to Henry who was very understanding and patient. He called my bank and was able to get the extra hold released for me with no problems. I have to be honest, I was angry about the extra charge, but Henry was calm and professional the entire time. Because of his great customer service I'll keep Hilton Riverside as one of my top choices when I visit New Orleans.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
problemdoc, Manager at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Heather F,

Our apologies for the billing issues you encountered. It is good to hear that Henry was able to recitfy the descrepancies. He is an asset to our operation and I have shared your kind words with him and with his manager. Thank you for choosing us as your New Orleans destination. We certainly enjoyed having you here and we look forward to that next opportunity to welcome you back once again. The best of the Holiday Season to you and to your family.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Safest place to stay in New Orleans. Covered parking, polite staff and great river view. Walking distance to everything, not into walking, taxis on standby 24-7. In room breakfast is excellent. In Hotel restaurant Dragos has great food.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Karl T,

Thank you for choosing us as your New Orleans destination and thank you for the very nice review.
The team enjoyed having you here and I have shared your nice comments with them. New Orleans hosts an awesome New Year's Eve party and we would certainly enjoy ringinging in 2014 with you.
The best of the Holiday Season to you and to your family.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The Hilton Riverside is convenient to the French Quarter and overlooks the Mississippi River. The Convention facilities are top notch. Drago's restaurant is excellent, as is the breakfast place and the bar inside the hotel. The fitness facilities are amazing you'll be comfortable and cared for whether you're in New Orleans for work or play. (Hopefully you'll have some time for both!)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Robin V,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for using our hotel facilities The team enjoyed having you here and we all look forward to that next opportunity to welcome you back once again. Thank you for choosing us as your New Orleans destination and look forward to seeing you again soon.

The best of the Holiday Season to you and to your family.