My wife and I stayed there this past weekend for a conference and trade show at the nearby convention center. Location was great as it was only a couple blocks from the convention center, and a short walk to the French Quarter. Our room was clean, comfortable, and over looked the Mississippi River. Only negative comment of note was the place is pricey. While we had a conference rate, it was still well over $200 per night for a modest room. Our schedule dictated that we have breakfast at the hotel, and that was very pricey. I know downtown hotels can be steep. But, over $50 for the two of us for a basic breakfast!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting the Hilton New Orleans Hotel Riverside will not only bring back fond memories, but can open up new areas to explore in New Orleans, Louisiana. Enjoy the 90,000 sq. ft. Health Club by Hilton featuring tennis, racquetball, full weight training circuit, the Precor® cardio theater and more. Stimulate your palate within Drago's Seafood Restaurant, a New Orleans dining institution. Upgrade your accommodations to our exclusive Executive Level. Try your hand at Harrah's Casino or take in a round of golf at TPC Louisiana. New Orleans is still one of the world's most unique destinations and is at your doorstep when staying at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New Orleans Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Riverside Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Riverside New Orleans