Really recommend joining hotels frequent programs - no cost so why not. We stayed here with a conference. Conference rooms were in a 2nd building in back - make sure you don't accept a room there. Because we were freq. program we were in main bldg and got bumped up. Room was large, we requested and got Mississippi River view, just refurbished our floor so everything was new with fresh paint, curtains, rugs, etc. The restaurant in lobby - Drago's is a New Orleans restaurant and not a hilton. Food was wonderful - Go and forget it is in your hotel!
Has nice location that makes it easy to get any where. Staff including housekeeping and conceirge were very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting the Hilton New Orleans Hotel Riverside will not only bring back fond memories, but can open up new areas to explore in New Orleans, Louisiana. Enjoy the 90,000 sq. ft. Health Club by Hilton featuring tennis, racquetball, full weight training circuit, the Precor® cardio theater and more. Stimulate your palate within Drago's Seafood Restaurant, a New Orleans dining institution. Upgrade your accommodations to our exclusive Executive Level. Try your hand at Harrah's Casino or take in a round of golf at TPC Louisiana. New Orleans is still one of the world's most unique destinations and is at your doorstep when staying at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton New Orleans Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Riverside Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Riverside New Orleans