We came to New Orleans Comic Con and it was a perfect location to be in between the convention center and french quarter. Their breakfast was very good and the front desk staff was awesome at checkin and checkout. The only reason that I'm not giving a 5 star rating is the price but many hotels in the area and priced higher than you would expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel right at home in the popular Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown, perfect for leisure getaways or business excursions. Our extended-stay hotel in the warehouse and arts districts is exactly where you want to stay in New Orleans, offering easy access to a variety of attractions including the World War II Museum, Outlet Collection at Riverwalk, Smoothie King Center, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Port of New Orleans and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Touro Infirmary and Children's Hospital of New Orleans also are close. After a busy day, retreat to our pet-friendly suites and cook up your favorite meal in a fully equipped kitchen, then enjoy high-tech amenities including free high-speed Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. We also offer a complimentary breakfast buffet, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor pool and Sport Court for a game of volleyball, tennis or basketball. Play hard and work hard in NOLA during your stay at Residence Inn New Orleans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Residence Inn