So we went for New Year's so it was crowded, a lot of Alabama and Oklahoma fans, so with that in mind Hotel was noisy and crowded, but not due to hotel itself.
1) Good location, quiet, close to good restaurants, 10 blocks from the never ending French Quarter partying.
2) Courteous staff, we had some issues due to crowding, towels came in late, lines at breakfast, but overall the staff handled those situations with patience and helped all people, not only us.
1) Rooms a little old.
2) Parking expensive and crowded.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Residence Inn