“Horrible experience ever!!!”

Ranked #142 of 161 Hotels in New Orleans
New Orleans
“Horrible experience ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I made my reservation with you guys around six in the evening. Tried to check in around eight. Got there and the lady told me there was no reservation under my name, so I had to call you guys with the horrible wait time over the phone and check out the status on me check it. He told me everything was ok , he said he was going to refresh the system so it could send it over to the hotel. A hour later I'm still standing there looking stupid waiting for y'all to send the information , mind u it's cold outside so I'm freezing . The lady at front desk got so tired of lookin at me till she said she was going to give me the room since she couldn't get the information from y'all . This is horrible. The information finally came through 5 hours later front desks calls my room and tell me my reservation came .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Grayson, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

I don't know where they got the photos for the web site but it was NOT here!! Very old and Outdated at best, first thing that greeted me was a roach bug. Was afraid to put my luggage on the floor. Needless to say I did NOT stay there. Dump was the best word I can think of.

• Stayed January 2014

Travelers are raving about these New Orleans hotels

Alexandria
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

OK. Receptionist was nice. Hotel was just ok. No iron in the room. Handle came off in the shower---ouch. The AC was extremely loud had to turn it off in middle of night to get any sleep. The front desk called for a taxi which never showed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pontotoc, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Clean comfortable rooms. Towels looked new (not stained or dingy) continental breakfast was nice. The lady that was working last night was very pleasant( she needs to be commended for her hospitality and service with a smile because you dont see that much anymore) and check in was quick i will definitely stay here again next year as we pass through on our way to angola!!

• Stayed October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Orleans
Comfort Suites New Orleans
#109 of 161 in New Orleans
Days Inn New Orleans Pontchartra...
#141 of 161 in New Orleans
Best Way Inn & Suites
#145 of 161 in New Orleans
Algiers
Federal City Inn & Suites
Federal City Inn & Suites
#89 of 161 in New Orleans

Been to Days Inn New Orleans? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn New Orleans

Property: Days Inn New Orleans
Address: 10020 I-10 East Service Rd., New Orleans, LA 70127 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)
Location: United States > Louisiana > New Orleans
Ranked #142 of 161 Hotels in New Orleans
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn New Orleans 1.5*
Vacant lot for R/V and Commercial Trucking. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn New Orleans East Hotel New Orleans