“average rm poor service”

Stay Express Inn & Suites
Ranked #148 of 161 Hotels in New Orleans
Baytown, Texas
“average rm poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

the room was less than standard and the staff was pretty rude. lots of young women whom need a crash course in manners with the execption of a ms tracy the night person who was friendly and helpful and the gentleman working in the lobby everyone else i encountered over my weekend stay was very short and boader line rude.asked for a blanket i was told they didn't have one. asked again when i returned to my room after 1am the lady got it for me right away.i think the previous young lady did not have time therefore just cutt me off...won't visit again until there are a different quality of ppl working there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ayanna a

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kosciusko
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I only stayed on night due to a numerous amount of disappointments. the girl at the front desk (shakitta or something) was very rude and appeared to be bothered by anyone that was not of her color. she would role her eyes if you went to the front desk and ask anything of her. She left me with the impression that I was bothering her and she didn't have time to deal with me. I have been staying in motels for 28 years and it was the worst treatment that i have ever had from someone working the front desk. the room had no towels, no soap and the tv did not work. i finally got soap and towels after making numerous trips to the front desk. the tv never got fixed. i recommend to never stay at this establishment. Sorry that i inconvenienced you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Travelers are raving about these New Orleans hotels

Dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was expecting the hotel not to be that good because of the reviews and their was only one picture on the website and that was of the building, but i was shocked the area was very nice the building was beautiful and my room was very nice i enjoyed my stay and would stay here again:)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Overland, Missouri, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our room was clean and comfortable enough. One plus was that the water pressure in the shower was great! The continental breakfast was as expected, but the sausage was hard and cold.

Our friends in the room across the hall did not have a good room. The king size bed had a big sway in the middle. They fixed it by lifting up the mattress to find the support boards had fallen. There was only one light bulb in the entire room. I'm not quite sure why housekeeping had not fixed this.

As far as the neighborhood, on our way to dinner there were a few girls standing in the middle of the outer road and as we tried to pass they kept jumping towards our vehicle and actually hit it with their hands. That was very strange.

I would not stay here again just based on the location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jill R
Gene D, General Manager at Stay Express Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Dear Guest:

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Management of Baymont Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Orleans
Comfort Suites New Orleans
#109 of 161 in New Orleans
Days Inn New Orleans Pontchartra...
#141 of 161 in New Orleans
Algiers
Federal City Inn & Suites
Federal City Inn & Suites
#89 of 161 in New Orleans

Been to Stay Express Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!