“Loud air conditioning unit!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stay Express Inn & Suites

Stay Express Inn & Suites
Ranked #147 of 162 Hotels in New Orleans
Sodertalje, Sweden
“Loud air conditioning unit!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

The hotel on the whole was quite tired looking and needed some time spending on it, the surrounding area was quite run down.

The air conditioning unit was quite loud in our room so we had to turn this off to sleep, however the breakfast was acceptable and the bed was comfortable!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Williams Bay, Wisconsin, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am staying here now, which I end the 27th of June staying here, but so far its been horrible horrible...housekeeping sucks. the first day after we checked in they didnt even vacuum the room or empty the ashtray.the 2nd day we got up later but left before 1130 am to go out and went out they never cleaned the room at all didnt take towels or anything. So I talked to manager and he said he would take care of it and check the room, next day they somewhat cleaned room but didnt leave us shampoo or new soap nor empty ashtray or vacuum. the next day wow they actually did good and brought towels back. I have no faith in this hotel or company. I just dont think that the manager cares. Why should I have to pay for a room that isnt cleaned as its their job. I did have a dnd on the door but took it off and they were down the hall when they were cleaning other rooms, its like when they came up to the floor and when people had it on their door they wont check by noon and clean it. So no I wouldnt recommend this place, yes front desk is nice, but I know its not their fault its housekeeping and management. I will not be staying back here again.

Room Tip: Dont pick this one. pay a little more to get a better room, it used to be a LaQuinta and usually I...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these New Orleans hotels

New Orleans
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have been staying at this motel for years when it was a LaQuinta The front desk personnel are the best including the maintenance staff. but house keeping is just awful. no clean towel Don't clean the rooms We have been here for 5 days and yesterday the room was not cleaned at all,.
Every day we go the front desk for towels, etc.

The entire motel is dirty, trash everywhere.

I sure hope when your company takes over the full operation this problem will be resolved. We visit New Orleans several times each year and like this location but we will change locations if problem not resolved. Again, the front desk staff is the very best, don't change.

Thanks Jackie Cooper

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jackie C
Gene D, General Manager at Stay Express Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Management
Treme
The Treme Hotel
The Treme Hotel
#106 of 162 in New Orleans

Been to Stay Express Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!