Upon check in we entered a room that had a half eaten cookie and bottle of water on the table with the iron and ironing board left sitting out in the room. After the staff discussed it with the manager? (don't know who they talked to cuz he/she never came out to apologize or say anything at all) I was then able to get my room changed to one that had been cleaned though not very well. There was no soap in this room and dead bugs in the shower along with a bad smell along with the A/C not being on when we got into the room which probably worsened the smell because anyone whose been to New Orleans knows how hot and humid it is. I still wouldn't have complained except for that at check-out i was given a receipt with 2 nights charged though we were there only one! Upon getting back home and checking my acct. I was charged not to my cc but to my debit card not once, not twice but a total of 4 times for 1 night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable rates at the Rodeway Inn & Suites(R) hotel in New Orleans near the historic French Quarter. If you are travelling on a budget, this hotel in New Orleans off Interstate 10 is close to a variety of area attractions, including: The National WWII Museum New Orleans Cruise Terminal Mercedes-Benz Superdome Ernest N. Morial Convention Center At this New Orleans budget hotel, you can enjoy such amenities as: Free continental breakfast Free WiFi Free coffee Free parking. No Pets Allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Quality Inn And Suites New Orleans
- La Quinta New Orleans
- New Orleans La Quinta