Wow. This was by far the scariest hotel I have ever stayed in. There were definately rooms being used for illicit activity - mind you it was Mardi Gras time - and the carpets were the filthiest I have EVER SEEN! I refused to let my bare feet touch the ground. The rooms are old and dark - the comfortor's questionable. I would not have stayed at all except that my husband was with me - and armed. The towels were skimpy little things - and there were no more when we asked for more. We got "a" washcloth when we asked. This hotel should not have cost more than $50 a night - truly a dive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable rates at the Rodeway Inn & Suites(R) hotel in New Orleans near the historic French Quarter. If you are travelling on a budget, this hotel in New Orleans off Interstate 10 is close to a variety of area attractions, including: The National WWII Museum New Orleans Cruise Terminal Mercedes-Benz Superdome Ernest N. Morial Convention Center At this New Orleans budget hotel, you can enjoy such amenities as: Free continental breakfast Free WiFi Free coffee Free parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Choice Hotels so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Quality Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- La Quinta New Orleans
- New Orleans La Quinta