I contacted this hotel because a large group of couples were coming for my 30th birthday celebration. Long story short I left messages with the staff, only when they did decide to answer the phone, and was told that management would contact me. On the third attempt I talked to management on a wednesday only to be told that he was clocking out in three minutes and he would call me on friday. At that point I told him that this has been going on for a week he then said I will call you when I get home only to never hear from him. Comfort Suites off Bullard cotacted me as soon as I left a message, had my rooms blocked and contract emailed in less than 24 hours, not to mention the stay was GREAT, staff was GREAT, food was GREAT. I am a choice priviledge member with early check-in and late check-out privilages now! I could'nt imagine what my stay would have been like here since the phone calls can't even be managed properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable rates at the Rodeway Inn & Suites(R) hotel in New Orleans near the historic French Quarter. If you are travelling on a budget, this hotel in New Orleans off Interstate 10 is close to a variety of area attractions, including: The National WWII Museum New Orleans Cruise Terminal Mercedes-Benz Superdome Ernest N. Morial Convention Center At this New Orleans budget hotel, you can enjoy such amenities as: Free continental breakfast Free WiFi Free coffee Free parking. No Pets Allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Quality Inn And Suites New Orleans
- La Quinta New Orleans
- New Orleans La Quinta