Recently renovated rooms are surprisingly nice. We stayed on the ground floor rooms 151 and 153. High ceilings added to the overall positive experience. New furnishings and remodeled bathroom small but adequate. Bed average, Two chairs plus desk with chair and free WiFi. The hotel is attached to the clinic and hospital so very convenient. Very good price ($139 for king). Very good front desk service. No bar. No place close to walk to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brent House Hotel is adjacent to Ochsner Clinic Foundation and is located midway between New Orleans Airport and downtown New Orleans, approx 5 miles. The Brent House has 137 rooms and suites that surround a beautiful 6 story Atrium featuring tropical foliage and fountains. Spacious rooms face the interior Atrium or view the city and pool. All rooms are furnished with in-room refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, flat-screen TV's, and internet access. Guests also enjoy access to our 2 restaurants, gourmet coffee shop, heated outdoor pool and hot tub, gift shop, barber shop and beauty salon, 24 hour gym, and FREE covered parking. The Brent House Conference Center offers 3,000 square feet of flexible meeting space accommodating functions and banquets of 10 to 300 persons. Ask about upgrading to one of our newly renovated Preferred rooms when making your reservation or at Check-In. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Brent House Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brent House Hotel And Conference Center
- Brent House Hotel New Orleans