Loved this hotel. 75% of staff were excellent and the other 25% were great at their jobs. Clean rooms, excellent location, great reservationists, even changed my NON CHANGEBALE reservations due to my last minute emergency (lost my ID, had to change name on reservation) Perfect, central location in the quarter, around the corner from Bourbon, but far enough away that you can be a spectator, and can walk anywhere from Cafe Du Monde- to the St Louis Cemetary #1.
Stayed for 10 days and did not have one negative encounter with any person on staff. They are knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, gracious, and have great discretion for those late night comings and goings in the quarter!!!!
Can't say enough good things about this place, they MADE my honeymoon EXCELLENT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate French Quarter Hotel situated 1/2 block off Bourbon Street & 5 minutes from central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel St. Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Marie Hotel
- Saint Marie Hotel New Orleans