Prince Conti Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Grenoble House(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
Chateau Orleans(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Olivier House Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Restaurant
1,743 results
All reviewsbombay clubbourbon stgreat locationfrench quarterdeja vustay there againhalf blockan older hoteljunior suitesister hotelsmall hotelice machinestreet noisevalet parkingcharming hotelcleaning staffi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Enroute New Orleans stopped at the welcome center. I inquired about hotels in New Orleans and was directed to the wall to call the Prince Conti Hotel. I won't give away the price, suffice it to say I was floored by the deal. The front desk staff was great, the room, while somewhat outdated, was comfortable, clean and quiet. Originaly was going to stay one night and ended up staying an extra night. Highly recommended for value and location, location location - a block north of Bourbon.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2011

The service was great, the staff friendly, the room clean and spacious. with parking at an extreme premium in the French Quarter, the valet parking is a wonderful added bonus. The Conti Cafe had a fantastic breakfast. though our waitress wasn't extremely friendly. The servings, and price were great, and it's exclusive to hotel guests. Our room also had a safe that we could put in our own combination. Cable, free wifi, were also helpful.

The Cons - no fridge or microwave in the room, and the beds weren't extremely comfortable; though they were definitely worth sleeping on.

Literally steps away from Bourbon street, but the rooms are quiet and there was no street noise we could hear. Prices are reasonable and comparable to any other in the Quarter.

We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank angelsforashes
Reviewed February 21, 2011

My partner and I recently visited the infamous French Quarter of New Orleans and found it to be everything we wanted and more ... especially our fabulous lodgings. The Prince Conti serviced us extremely well and its great location and understanding staff made us feel right at home. We would recommend it to anyone looking for a great time!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HotMess22
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I had a wonderful experience at the Prince Conti all around. The service was absolutely delightful--everyone on staff (front desk, bell hops, restaurant servers, etc) were all genuinely kind and wanted to help. They honestly made us feel right at home. The room was perfect, big and very clean. Basic, but just perfect. The location is ideal, right in the quarter, next to Bourbon, but completely silent in the rooms. They brought a bottle of champagne to the room to celebrate my mom's birthday--it was little touches and kind words like that which made our stay unforgettable. The cafe was perfect for breakfast--we ate there almost every day. Our servers were so nice and the food was really good--southern breakfasts and strong coffee! Also, it was pouring almost the entire trip and they always had umbrellas for us to borrow. I don't have a single complaint, truly!
I had to move to another hotel (a big, luxury chain) for part of my trip as I had to attend a conference and I was really sad to leave the Prince Conti. The service and location of the Prince Conti was far superior. We loved it and will certainly be back!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kms314
Reviewed February 15, 2011

This hotel was great!! Perfect location in the French Quarters. It was one block from Bourban Street. For the value, you cannot beat it !!! I would stay again in a minute. Hotel was quite and the room had soft towels and extra pillows.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple