Prince Conti Hotel
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
$229
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$215
$179
Omni Hotels
$379
$349
  • Restaurant
French Market Inn(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$209
$215
$194
Courtyard
  • Bar/Lounge
Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$191
$149
  • Fitness center
$288
$249
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$213
$170
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Comfort Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$169
$195
$170
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,744 results
All reviewsbombay clubbourbon stgreat locationfrench quarterdeja vustay there againhalf blockan older hoteljunior suitesister hotelsmall hotelice machinestreet noisevalet parkingcharming hotelcleaning staffi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed here with my girlfriend for a vacation. We arrived on a Saturday and the valet parked our car for us. I would highly recommend using their valet service because finding a place to park around the French Quarter area is all but impossible. We also intended on leaving the French Quarter to experience other parts of New Orleans so it was nice knowing that we always had a parking spot secured. The hotel was quite spacious and very clean. The hotel staff was friendly and answered any questions that we had. My only complaint is the noise. We had a room that faced Conti street and we were less than a block away from Bourbon Street. The noise at night was very loud and very constant. At one point a car parked right in front of the hotel and played its music as loud as it could. I would stay here again but I would request a room that did not face the street.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My sister and I made a quick 20-hour stop in NOLA on our way to Florida and booked the hotel the day before arrival. The location is perfect - just off Bourbon Street and smack dab in the middle of the French Quarter. Priced way below expectations. Darling charm, very friendly staff. Clean & quiet! Will DEFINITELY stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CCmpls
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We just stayed at this hotel this past weekend. We arrived on Friday and left on Monday. It is in a great location, less then a block from all the action of Burbon Street. We had a inside room which was clean and nice. Tall ceilings and ceiling fans in the room. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. They helped us with our bags when we arrived. We did park at the hotel, $28 a day with a parking tax of $3.34. A little expensive. The down side to our room was you could hear people in the next room cough and talk. I would suggest that you don't eat on Burbon street. The only place that was good was Desire. A bit expensive too. The portions at most of the resturants on Burbon are very small for alot of money. We ate at De JaVue across from the hotel for breakfast, it was a great deal and good food.

I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat!!

Room Tip: I would get an inside room for less noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vonday
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights as part of a tour of the South. This was the perfect location for visiting the French Quarter. The room was of a reasonable size and very clean. We had a couple of tours booked and the meet up place for grey line was a ten minute walk away. The Bombay club (attached to the hotel) had fabulous cocktails and there are many fantastic restaurants nearby-we walked to Arnaud's and Oceana.
With hindsight I would have booked a hotel with an outdoor bar or rooftop as the weather was glorious and it would have been nice to relax by a pool or have some quiet time but that's not the hotel's fault. That said, front desk weren't helpful, didn't offer us a map or give us any dining suggestions and nobody helped us with our many bags which was disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Niki B
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed here with my roommate on the 1st night of our road trip to California. We got such a great deal online so I was expecting much but to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement! We got very clean and spacious double bed room and the staff were exceptional as well. Shoutout to Ava at the front desk, she was a delightful! Best part french though was the close proximity to the french quarter! Literally 2 seconds. All in all it was a great stay! I definitely recommend!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends