Prince Conti Hotel
$299
$233
$208
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$318
$296
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$286
$247
HolidayInn.com
$331
$249
  • Pool
Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$381
$354
  • Bar/Lounge
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$259
$233
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$240
  • Breakfast included
1,784 results
All reviewsbombay clubbourbon stgreat locationfrench quarterdeja vustay there againhalf blockan older hoteljunior suitesister hotelsmall hotelstreet noisevalet parkingcharming hotelcleaning staffking bedjackson square
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I took my first trip to New Orleans last month. I have heard a lot about New Orleans and my hopes were high for a memorable mix of history and fun, but I wasn't exactly sure where I should stay. I chose the Prince Conti because I read that it was in the French Quarter and many of the reviews were quite positive. I am thankful that I did. From the moment I made the phone call asking where I should park, I was greeted by friendly staff instructing me to pull in to the hotel and that they would take care of the rest. The remainder of my visit was similar in tone. The people I encountered were very friendly, the property itself is beautiful, and my room was very nice. I was also pleased that the hotel is located very close to the hustle and bustle of Bourbon Street while still being far enough away to be quiet. I have zero complaints about the Prince Conti Hotel. The warmth and friendliness of the staff, coupled with the atmosphere, made the experience really "feel" like local, historical New Orleans.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ajarfullofwords
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Second visit. Will always choose to come back here. Nice rooms, comfy beds, very clean, plush towels, excellent bath products. Staff were wonderful. Best hotel best value in the Quarter.

Cafe Conti serves delectable breakfasts and housemade to-die-for blueberry muffins.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Prince Conti hotel, 1/2 block north of Bourbon Street is a comfortable and affordable recently redecorated and refurbished. Lots of exposed brickwork and very high ceilings. Everything works ! Goodly number of routers ( 7 or 8 ) give good complementary wifi coverage. New mattresses and pillows as well as linens. Great staff, helpful, friendly and proud of New Orleans. Very nice breakfast and lunch shop and 20 steps from the covered lobby entrance, The Bombay Club...an almost "private" martini bar, classy restaurant and jazz spot, decorated in dark woods, brass and leather furniture. Hide-away dining alcoves with curtains to enforce privacy are also available...hey, its New Orleans.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room,away from the street.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed at the Prince Conti Hotel while visiting NOLA with the family for Easter. I've been to NOLA numerous times, but everyone else was new to the city. I chose Prince Conti based on it's central location, affordable price and good reviews.

Arrived early and they didn't have a room available. They happily checked our bags and we headed out to explore. The hotel called within an hour or so to let us know our rooms were ready. When I got to the room, I was underwhelmed. Our room faced Conti and was directly adjacent to the elevator.

Throughout our stay, the hotel grew on me more and more. Yes, you hear street noise. Yes, you can hear people in the hallway. But I didn't really notice the elevator noise at all. I thought the room was clean and comfortable. The only real complaint is that hot water was a little sketchy in the mornings.

The hotel worked well for our family, but I'm not sure this would be my go-to for Mardi Gras. But a great place for a weekend getaway!

Room Tip: Avoid Conti-facing room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mdbigred
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Small, conveniently located hotel with just awesome front desk and other hotel personnel. they were friendly, professional and efficient. Hotel is just one block from Bourbon Street so it is a quiet area. go to Jacques Imo's for a wonderful dinner. The front desk people (sorry I forgot her name, but she was awesome) will give you great instructions. You can take a streetcar to get there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple