I have been to New Orleans several times, but this was the first time taking my husband. I was able to find a great price for the Royal Sonesta over Easter and decided to gie it a try. We were not dissapointed.
Our room was nice but very close to bourbon and very noisy. The next night, we opted for a poolside room. Very nice. Quiet and overlooking the courtyard. Although we didnt use the pool, it was a nice option.
We had a great time and would recommend this if you can find a good deal. The location was great.
Only negative was a safe that wasn't working when we arrived, but we called the front desk and someone arrived quickly to fix it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta New Orleans is the most Authentic French Quarter Experience located on world famous Bourbon Street, within steps of world-famous restaurants, antique shops, and premier tourist attractions. A landmark in New Orleans since 1969, its atmosphere reflects a strong European influence and Southern charm, with its elegant marbled lobby, tranquil fountains and sparkling chandeliers. The 483 room hotel including 36 suites features a secluded tropical courtyard, a beautifully landscaped outdoor pool, fitness center and five unique restaurants and lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Sonesta New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Royal Sonesta
- New Orleans Sonesta Hotel
- Sonesta New Orleans
- Royal Sonesta Hotel