My only regret was not working with the FABULOUS Concierge, Milton, from the minute I arrived because he was wonderful and incredibly helpful and hooked us up!
I was enchanted from the minute I arrived. The hotel is beautiful and the Ambassador Suite did not disappoint. The fresh floral arrangements, Chandeliers and art welcomed and charmed me.
I was in New Orleans for a girls trip and what could be more fun than being on Bourbon street, in a beautiful hotel with fabulous service, food, entertainment and art. We walked all over the Quarter and by the river and before we knew it we had been out for over 10 hours.
I can't wait to return with my husband for a romantic weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta New Orleans is the most Authentic French Quarter Experience located on world famous Bourbon Street, within steps of world-famous restaurants, antique shops, and premier tourist attractions. A landmark in New Orleans since 1969, its atmosphere reflects a strong European influence and Southern charm, with its elegant marbled lobby, tranquil fountains and sparkling chandeliers. The 483 room hotel including 36 suites features a secluded tropical courtyard, a beautifully landscaped outdoor pool, fitness center and five unique restaurants and lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Sonesta New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Royal Sonesta
- New Orleans Sonesta Hotel
- Sonesta New Orleans
- Royal Sonesta Hotel