We had a great stay here. We had a King Bienville Balcony Room. The room was spacious & the bed was incredibly comfortable. Our view was fantastic from the shared balcony. The balcony is small, but still great. We love this area of the Quarter.
The staff was really fantastic and friendly. We ordered room service and it was timely. The food was great. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta New Orleans is the most Authentic French Quarter Experience located on world famous Bourbon Street, within steps of world-famous restaurants, antique shops, and premier tourist attractions. A landmark in New Orleans since 1969, its atmosphere reflects a strong European influence and Southern charm, with its elegant marbled lobby, tranquil fountains and sparkling chandeliers. The 483 room hotel including 36 suites features a secluded tropical courtyard, a beautifully landscaped outdoor pool, fitness center and five unique restaurants and lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Sonesta New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Royal Sonesta
- New Orleans Sonesta Hotel
- Sonesta New Orleans
- Royal Sonesta Hotel