5,135 results
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorssuperior kingbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotellight sleeperstreet noisewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 22, 2017

We loved our stay at Hotel Mazarin. We found it to be the perfect location. Close enough to hop the trolley to the garden district, and within walking distance of Frenchmen St and EVERYTHING in the French quarter. Everyone we met at the hotel....from the front desk, to front doorman, to those at the delicious complimentary breakfast, were so nice to us. Are room was smaller than we expected...but I know for further $$$ they do have bigger rooms. Our room had a gorgeous glass chandelier, free water, and free Wi-Fi. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank Hagerte1
Erica B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Dear Hagerte1,

Wow! I'm so happy to hear that you loved your stay at the Hotel Mazarin! Thank you for commenting on our central location, friendly staff, and lovely rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon for your return trip to the Big Easy!

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Had a great trip! Great location great staff yummy breakfast comfortable room definitely recommend this hotel will book again on our next trip beautiful courtyard close to everything in the French quarter

Hello T6436DTwendyh,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Hotel Mazarin and taking the time to review your stay! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our central location, complimentary breakfast, comfortable rooms, and lovely courtyard. I hope you can join us again soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2017

The room was nice but not as nice as the pics. Breakfast was great with OK coffee. We had mosquitoes in the room everyday. Street noise is not their fault (and very noisy) but inside atrium noise starting a 5 AM was not fun. The bed was below average for $300 a night. They are doing construction right in front of the building which prevented Uber or cabs from picking us up. It would have been nice to have been warned. Overall not worth the money. Pics on-line are beautiful but it's just ok in person. And the bar closes early!! How is that possible in N.O.?

Hello robertbO4932OD,

I really appreciate that you took the time to review your stay with us so that we may improve our services to our guests. I am very disappointed to hear that you found your stay to be "just ok" when our goal is to create an exemplary experience for everyone. I would really appreciate some further information for how we could have improved your experience, so please contact me if you have a moment. You may reach me at the hotel at (504)581-7300. I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Excellent location. Returned rental car when we reached New Orleans. Driving in French Quarter difficult with lots of traffric and one way streets. We were able to walk to many locations from hotel.In French Quarter but on a quieter street. Enjoyed breakfast in the courtyard. Staff extremely helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Dear evelyng233,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hotel Mazarin! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our excellent location, complimentary breakfast, beautiful courtyard, and helpful staff. I hope that you can join us again soon at the Hotel Mazarin!

Reviewed November 22, 2017

The only problem we encountered was having the street closed, difficulty getting Uber.
Both of us really enjoyed our stay. The receptionists were all very nice and knowledgeable as well as the porters.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Hello 474geoffreys,

It was our pleasure hosting you at the Hotel Mazarin for your trip to New Orleans! I am sorry that you encountered issues with the construction, but pleased to hear that you enjoyed the nice and knowledgeable staff. I hope that you can come back and join us again!