Hotel Mazarin
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$289
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$238
$199
  • Breakfast included
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$286
$229
$432
$404
$332
$289
  • Restaurant
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$260
$269
  • Fitness center
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$338
$191
$382
$339
4,834 results
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorsbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotelstreet noiselight sleeperwould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a 10-day stay at Hotel Mazarin. It is ideally located - everything is within walking distance. The hotel is quite pleasant, courtyard is attractive with lush greenery and a fountain that is sometimes beautifully decorated with fresh flowers. Breakfast is as advertised and served from 7 am - 11 am on weekdays and 'till 12 pm on weekends. There are many restaurants in the area for lunch/dinner (including IHOP). The staff is warm, friendly and professional. Rooms/amenities are clean and pleasant and nicely air conditioned but the free ibahn wifi was iffy. There is much more to NOLA than the French Quarter - tours are available and are fun and informative. You will be w/i walking distance to the beautiful Louis Armstrong Park, to the Mississippi river, to shopping areas/outlets. Truly convenient location. Lots of Art Galleries and live music.

Room Tip: If room is to the courtyard, could be a little noisy if other guests are a little noisy when coming in. otherwise, it is quiet. Fifth floor facing the street is very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BrooklynElaine
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I loved my stay at this hotel. The rate was very reasonable, but I was also able to find a discount code that brought my rate to $125 per night. That price included breakfast (very good!) and drink coupons for the Hotel's bar, the 21st Amendment (highly, highly recommend!!!!). Despite the fact that it is literally adjacent to Bourbon Street, you cannot hear the sounds. The hotel has rooms that all face inward on a center courtyard. There was sound from the courtyard that we could hear clearly in our room, so that was at times a nuisance, but I'd happily stay here again. The property is lovely and I found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

1  Thank CheersfromTexas
Reviewed August 1, 2014

ok so i was skeptical at first and wanted to stick the to hotel chains i am used to but my wife convinced me to stay at this one. Let me tell y'all, this place is perfect. great location clean rooms beautiful center area. the free breakfast is a must and the food was perfect. this is perfect price and place to stay so you can choose to do family stuff during the day and then let the kids stay back in the room with movies (and yes proper supervision) so my wife and i could check out all the bars in the area. absolutely will return!!!

1  Thank Racktravler
GuestRelationsNOHC, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Hi Racktravler,

We are very glad you gave us a chance! Thank you for your kind words, we are happy to hear you had a wonderful stay in our hotel. Guest satisfaction is very important to us, and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I grew up in N.O. but have not been back in years nor has my family ever been there. We decided to stop there for a few days on our way to Destin, FL. I wanted to stay in a safe area and convenient to the major areas. The location is fantastic. One block off Bourbon Street but no noise from Bourbon. It is only 3-4 blocks to Cafe Du Monde, Jackson Square, etc. and the walk is safe and public. Safety was a big issue in returning. I noticed they had an armed guard at night in the lobby which was even better.

The staff was very friendly. One understated amenity is their breakfast buffet. It is awesome and has EVERYTHING you could want. You can eat in the AC or in the courtyard. Rooms were very nice and clean as well as comfortable.

The only issue was we asked for a room that was quiet and was told we needed to face the courtyard verses the street. I can't imagine the street which is an access street and has not shops or restaurants to generate noise from people being any louder than facing the courtyard. People would come in after being out and sit and drink and laugh well into midnight. They would also drag steel chairs to tables across the bricks that could be heard a state away. I noticed a "back" area off the street and off the courtyard I would ask about it if you want quiet before midnight or later. Parking is like all big cities $34 for small cars and $36 for larger but they are quick to bring it out if you wish.

Overall, it was a great stay and a very nice boutique hotel.

Room Tip: See above about asking about rooms off the street and off the courtyard.
1  Thank 62mike
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Mazarin last week and enjoyed our stay very much. The staff were mostly very friendly and were always opening doors for us or saying "good morning". The location is perfect for walking around the French Quarter. You make a left out the front door and you are headed towards Bourbon Street, turn right you are heading towards Royal Street. The breakfast food was pretty good, nice selection. We really enjoyed the 21st Amendment bar that is connected to the hotel through the 2nd floor ( you have to cross the 2nd floor smaller courtyard to get there). The bar was very clean and classy and had good music playing either live or over the speakers. Jason the bartender there was really nice and made great drinks. Great place to stop in the evening before going to dinner. The only complaints I had about our stay was that the shower was tricky (you have to push on the shower knob while turning to the left to get hot water). We did not find this out for a day or two. A note would probably be helpful for guests. The only other complaint was we could often hear the staff very clearly on the staff elevator near our door and we could hear the A/C units outside our back windows turning on and off especially in the early morning. That was kind of annoying but I guess there isn't much that can be done about that. We were in room #511 so you may want avoid that room. Everything else was wonderful. I would recomend going to the Candlelight Lounge in Treme on wednesday nights. We were told about it from a tour guide. You should take a taxi to and from but the people there are super friendly. We never felt like we were in a dangerous part of town or anything. Mrs. Gladys there had everyone dancing to the awesome brass band and the place was full of energy. Highly recomend that for a true new orleans music experience! Frenchmen Street was cool too.

Room Tip: not room #511. pretty noisy from A/C units and staff elevator nearby.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple