Hotel Mazarin
$279
$269
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$215
$179
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Breakfast included
$268
$249
Hotels.com
$349
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$170
  • Pool
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
$229
$247
$224
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$343
$299
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$152
4,835 results
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorsbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotelstreet noiselight sleeperwould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed in this hotel 3 nights and the accomodations were excellent. Just off Bourbon street, the area is safe and relatively quiet being so close to this very bustling street. The hotel is right in the middle of the french quarter, making the access to restaurants, bars, and major attractions within minutes. The price includes a very nice breakfast which was greatly appreciated to begin our sight seeing days. The room was a little tight, but really nothing to complain about. The bedding and shower were very comfortable and clean. The front desk staff were very helpful in organizing some of our plans and excursions. We would strongly recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank denist_eg
Reviewed May 6, 2014

we loved this place. Rooms a little small, but who stays in their room in NO? Immaculately clean, beautifully restored. There are even gas lights in the courtyard. The staff are all friendly and everyone greets visitors with a friendly smile. Conveniently located and our room was quiet!!!! we were very happy with our choice. The free breakfast was excellent!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2014

GO TO END FOR HOTEL SPECIFICS...

Part of who I am is buried in New Orleans, having trained at Charity Hospital in the years before Katrina when I lived between the projects and heard AK47 gunfire every night outside my windows in the Irish Channel.

My heart broke after Katrina and the subsequent politically-inspired closure of Charity, the nation's oldest and most historic hospital, so I never returned to the city that taught me so much about music, adversity, perseverance, and the human spirit.

After nearly two decades away, I brought my wife to the city for our tenth anniversary. After Jazz Fest, we explored the city together on foot.

The projects are long gone. In place of the crack dealers on the corner in my old neighborhood are newly painted walls and college kids and coffee shops.

I found my old next door neighbor, who had "rode out the storm," felt her roof blown off, and somehow had survived it all along with her three kids. We laughed and cried together.

For many like me, New Orleans represents something much more than the land on which it stands. It's a beautiful place that's filled with history that is at once personal and global.

The Mazarin gave us more than a place to land after walking miles in the sun and heat. We felt cared for by the staff, who were always available, discreet, and totally professional. Despite being a block off Bourbon, they put us in a high corner room that was cool, quiet, and overlooked the courtyard fountain and 40-foot ficus trees. The room was elegant, the bed exquisite, and the entire Mazarin environment fitting to the experience of a native who returns to a long lost home.

Thank you Mazarin.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank wb7qni
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had stayed here for Mardi Gras 2014 with a friend, and absolutely loved it! The staff were extremely courteous, the hotel and the rooms were gorgeous, the bathroom and shower were fantastic, and the bed was extremely comfortable and large! They also were very secure and made a point of knowing their guests, especially during Mardi Gras where everyone was checked for a bracelet to allow entrance, with a security guard working from very early on throughout the night. The included breakfast was fantastic, and we were able to "special order" items if we didn't feel like eating from the buffet. We ate breakfast there throughout the week, and it never got boring as we could always special order pancakes or eggs to our liking if we wanted a change from the buffet that also offered great food. We got to know all the staff and they truly seemed to care if we were enjoying our stay and provided anything extra that we needed (i.e. a bottle opener). They even ran around looking for a fork for me one night when I had forgotten to grab one with my take-out (even though I insisted it was ok, they would not rest until they found a fork from their breakfast kitchen!). The hotel was very romantic, would be great for a couple. Great location as well, and NOLA loved restaurants all around. Can't say enough great things about this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Amy K
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We didn't know anything about this hotel, but wanted something in a good location that felt like New Orleans. Great location in the French Quarter, but still didn't hear any noise. The complimentary breakfast was more than adequate and a real cost saver. Note, there is no restaurant and no room service.The staff was very friendly. And the courtyard in the middle was a lovely oasis to rest in for a few moments after walking all day. The fruit-flavored water urn didn't seem like much, but was a very comfortable bonus. This is an old hotel, so don't expect big rooms or bathrooms (the shower was huge, but no bathtub) but if you prefer charm over chain-style benefits, this is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple