5,136 results
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorssuperior kingbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotellight sleeperstreet noisewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The hotel was very nice. The personnel were very friendly and helpful. The full Breakfast was a great way to start the day. Our room was not on the street side but off the courtyard. It was probably much less noisy but since New Orleans is such a hopping place it was noisy at times in the early morning hours.

Room Tip: A courtyard room would be less noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tediloop
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We reserved our room at the Mazarin based soley on their web site and reviews. So, when we arrived, checked in and got our key we had no idea what to expect. We opened the door and were blown away by the room. It was gorgeous. Everything about this hotel was exemplary. We recommend the Mazarin without exception. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Book a room below the canopy which is used only when it rains. The view looking down at the terrace are fantastic.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Larry H
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My partner and I stayer here for 4 nights in July a few months ago. The hotel staff gave us a very warm welcome and everyone who worked there was extremely friendly. The hotel room itself seemed a bit small and bare... Maybe this was because our room only had one window to outside and it was very small. The floors and shower are marble and there is a chandelier that hung over our bed. The courtyard was completely covered during our stay (see picture), so every time we walked out our room we were greeted with a large tarp. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was a nice touch for those "hard to get out of bed" days. Overall, I'd say it's a fine hotel and I would stay here again if I needed to, but it will probably be a long while.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank atxtravelinman
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We chose this charming boutique hotel because it was rated #1 on Trip Advisor and we concur. The quaint atmosphere had the New Orleans flavor that we wanted to experience. In the center of the hotel is a magnificent courtyard where we had our breakfast each day (included). The service and cleanliness could not have been better. And, we both commented on the quality of the bed's mattress and linens in our room. Unlike some of the previous writers, our room was quiet and we never heard noise in the lobby which was right on Bienville St. The location was great for us...a quick walk to Bourbon Street, a short walk to Canal Street and the Riverfront activities.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I booked a deluxe king room to celebrate our anniversary. We had never stayed before but based on its #1 rating we chose the Mazarin. The hotel was nice, large open courtyard and the breakfast was ok. I paid extra for a deluxe king which was smaller than our friends petite king. I asked the front desk and he commented, "All of our rooms are different, your room (234) is smaller but considered a deluxe king.... I don't know why." I feel like the pictures in the website should be somewhat representative of the rooms and when you pay for an "upgrade" your room should be better than the base room. The front desk advised that next time I book a deluxe king for the best room.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple