Hotel Mazarin
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
  • Breakfast included
$209
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
$299
$259
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$111
$138
$102
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$109
$104
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$179
Omni Hotels
4,893 results
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorsbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotelstreet noiselight sleeperwould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Although I was in NOLA on business and stayed at this boutique hotel, Hotel Mazarin is a great spot for leisure travelers, as it is super close and within walking distance to everything in the Quarter. Very quaint; brand new, beautiful rooms. Most all rooms face the courtyard, which is a New Orleans must. Loved that they had free wifi, and free bottled water, and breakfast each day. A really nice amenity! But the best part about the Hotel Mazarin was the level of service. Front desk, housekeeping, valet were all so kind and helpful and made me feel as if I were coming home each day. It's close to Bourbon Street, so if you really don't like to hear a peep at night, be sure to mention when you check in and ask for a room on the top floor.....it's quieter up there.

Room Tip: Rooms higher up are quieter, as the lower to the ground you are, the more courtyard and street noise you'll hear.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank busytraveler101
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The hotel was a wonderful selection. I attended a conference with this hotel as accommodations. The staff was wonderful, friendly and accommodating. I had a cozy King room located on the back corridor. The room was small but met my needs. I liked the quaint, quiet atmosphere where my room was located. There are larger rooms but I liked the atmosphere. The hotel provided full breakfast with the room. Large variety with ample choices of foods. This is the only meal available but lots of surrounding restaurants. Parking is an additional fee up to $40 per day. Charging for parking is standard in the French Quarter. I would highly recommend Hotel Mazarin. I will be staying here for all my stays in New Orleans.

• Stayed: June 2012
mdezura, General Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

We hope you enjoyed your conference during your stay at Hotel Mazarin, we know how difficult it can be to pull yourself away from our wonderful City and focus on work. I'm pleased to hear our staff exceeded your expectations and our room fulfilled all of your needs. We hope you can make it down soon on a personal visit so you can really take in everything our City has to offer. Thanks for your kind and positive feedback on Hotel Mazarin.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The Hotel Mazarin was fabulous. We had stayed at the St. Louis Hotel for the past 12 years and were anxious to see the new renovations, they were wonderful.! The Hotel was beautiful..and the staff was exceptional. The breakfast was wonderful ! A special thanks to Elliott, Larry ,Ada and the rest of the staff for making our stay so special.. We look forward to visiting again in Oct., and bringing two others couple tosee the new Hotel
Thanks
Sand Newberg. Little Rock

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed in this hotel, the staff and place itself was very nice. My main issue was that the Saturday we stayed there, a wedding was on in the court yard.  Even know it was a Saturday night, we had returned to our rooms early as we had a very early flight the next day.  They had music playing so extremely loud, it vibrated our walls, I can see no reason for it to be as loud as it was.  It also destroyed our TV reception, so there was no way we could use that to even try to drown out the noise.  We did call reception, which did offer us another room, but as the music was in the court yard, located in the middle of the hotel, I couldn't see how this would fix anything.  I have to say this was a massive disappointment to our final night in this hotel, out of all the places I have stayed, while traveling the world, this is the WORST experience I have had in a hotel, how they can justify having music like that, where people go to sleep, totally leaves me dumbfounded

• Stayed: June 2012
6  Thank Loz-travel
Reviewed June 3, 2012

This was a wonderful trip for us mostly because of our experience at Hotel Mazarin. We could not have found a better location in the French Quarter. It all started with Larry at the front desk and continued with housekeeking and the staff at breakfast. Bookit.com referred to breakfast at Hotel Mazarin as a free continental breakfast but this was a full breakfast buffet with attention paid to every detail.
The rooms are large and very well appointed. The courtyard is beautiful with a lovely fountain. What really made this a special vacation was Patrick's Bar Vin. My wife and I stopped in every evening before dinner for a glass of wine. The atmosphere there is very elegant and extremely friendly but Patrick and his staff is the reason the place was so special. We felt that we became good friends with not only Patrick but Angela, Sarah, Zoey and Kenny. We got excellent dining advice from all of these bartenders and Angela even made a call to secure us a reservation that we had been told was difficult to get. Every suggestion they made was top notch. We look forward to a time when we can return to New Orleans, Hotel Mazarin, and Patrick's Bar Vin.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple