5,140 results
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorssuperior kingbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotellight sleeperstreet noisewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed February 11, 2012

The parking was valet only at a fair price. Its on the corner of Bourbon St. and Bienville so great location. I didnt like that they only had showers. We paid extra for a balcony at $248.00 with tax a night and the balcony faces Bienville which had construction going on. The balcony itself wasnt bad but no view. Although you could sit out there and hear everything on Bourbon St. The room was nice but not extravagant. They did give free drinks. Staff was great! They also had a nice courtyard and breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank burdick
Reviewed February 8, 2012

The Hotel Mazarin provided an exceptional experience during my stay. Located half a block off Bourbon Street, this hotel serves a the perfect place to accommodate a night out in the Quarter. The staff encompassed the highest level of hospitality and room amenities were immaculate. I especially enjoyed the view of the quarter from my surprisingly spacious room! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ann S
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The hotel mazarin was beautifully decorated, the courtyard is gorgeous. Thinking of having my wedding there! will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank Shannan_12
mdezura, General Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2012

Good Morning. Thank you for your positive response and being one of our first guests at Hotel Mazarin. We are looking forward to seeing you again. We have a lot more final enhancements coming soon to the hotel! Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I recently took a trip ths week to New Orleans and stayed at the brand new hotel and I was very impressed. The room was elegant and luxurious with all the top notch amenities and the bed was very comfortablewith soft linens. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I especially loved the Renassiance inspired courtyard that was decorated with beautiful trees and flowers -- it was magical. The hotel was a wonderful history and I loved the wrought iron features and accents of elegance and sophistication. I would highly recommend this new hotel and the best part - it is in the French Quarter~

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
8  Thank karen p

Thank you for your kind words about Hotel Mazarin. Our owners took a lot of time and effort on design, soft goods, the top notch amenities and the landscaping. Our staff takes pride in their job and serving you, our guest, in making sure we exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon in the near future. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We stayed here from Jan 13 - Jan 16 with the second level balcony premium king room. Our friends stayed at the royal sonesta which is directly across the street, so we got to experience both amazing hotels. The thing I loved about the Mazarin was the size of our room, it was nearly twice the size of our friends room at the royal s. Since the renovations everything was brand spanking new, 42 in flat screen, comfy new mattress, black granite tile floors, however the old french doors that open from the middle onto our balcony was my favorite part. The courtyard below the balcony is quite beautiful to wake up to each morning. The staff was incredibly friendly the entire stay, I think Jonathan and the Croatian lady that works the breakfast room deserve the most credit though, she was me and my wife's favorite by far, she should get a raise as she is the main reason I would want to come back, excellent service!!! We never had to worry about going to Mena's table for breakfast or any of our other NOLA favorites bc this place has a good breakfast. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend, however I wouldn't recommend getting a balcony room if you are not big partiers. The old doors do let some noise in at night, we stay up late and party so it was not an issue for us, but if that is an issue for you I would get and interior room and save some $$. Overall great rooms and excellent location, thanks for the memories!! Mike B

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank MIke B

Good Morning and thank you for your feedback on your recent stay and being one of our first guests at Hotel Mazarin. We too are very pleased with the amazing renovation of our hotel. Our owners put a lot of thought into the design and style of each and every room to make all of our guests' stay, a time to remember in New Orleans.

I'm happy to hear our associates stood out and enhanced your experience at Hotel Mazarin. I hand pick all of our associates and managers to ensure all of our guests have an amazing experience at our Hotel. I will pass along the positive words to those associates.

Thank you for staying with us and I know we will see you all again very soon.