“I am impressed!”

Ranked #6 of 163 Hotels in New Orleans
Hoboken, New Jersey
“I am impressed!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I recently took a trip ths week to New Orleans and stayed at the brand new hotel and I was very impressed. The room was elegant and luxurious with all the top notch amenities and the bed was very comfortablewith soft linens. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I especially loved the Renassiance inspired courtyard that was decorated with beautiful trees and flowers -- it was magical. The hotel was a wonderful history and I loved the wrought iron features and accents of elegance and sophistication. I would highly recommend this new hotel and the best part - it is in the French Quarter~

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
8 Thank karen p
mdezura, General Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this review, February 8, 2012
Thank you for your kind words about Hotel Mazarin. Our owners took a lot of time and effort on design, soft goods, the top notch amenities and the landscaping. Our staff takes pride in their job and serving you, our guest, in making sure we exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon in the near future. Thanks again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,182)
  • Hebrew first
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We stayed here from Jan 13 - Jan 16 with the second level balcony premium king room. Our friends stayed at the royal sonesta which is directly across the street, so we got to experience both amazing hotels. The thing I loved about the Mazarin was the size of our room, it was nearly twice the size of our friends room at the royal s. Since the renovations everything was brand spanking new, 42 in flat screen, comfy new mattress, black granite tile floors, however the old french doors that open from the middle onto our balcony was my favorite part. The courtyard below the balcony is quite beautiful to wake up to each morning. The staff was incredibly friendly the entire stay, I think Jonathan and the Croatian lady that works the breakfast room deserve the most credit though, she was me and my wife's favorite by far, she should get a raise as she is the main reason I would want to come back, excellent service!!! We never had to worry about going to Mena's table for breakfast or any of our other NOLA favorites bc this place has a good breakfast. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend, however I wouldn't recommend getting a balcony room if you are not big partiers. The old doors do let some noise in at night, we stay up late and party so it was not an issue for us, but if that is an issue for you I would get and interior room and save some $$. Overall great rooms and excellent location, thanks for the memories!! Mike B

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
9 Thank MIke B
Good Morning and thank you for your feedback on your recent stay and being one of our first guests at Hotel Mazarin. We too are very pleased with the amazing renovation of our hotel. Our owners put a lot of thought into the design and style of each and every room to make all of our guests' stay, a time to remember in New Orleans.

I'm happy to hear our associates stood out and enhanced your experience at Hotel Mazarin. I hand pick all of our associates and managers to ensure all of our guests have an amazing experience at our Hotel. I will pass along the positive words to those associates.

Thank you for staying with us and I know we will see you all again very soon.