“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Boca

La Boca
Reserve with OpenTable
La Boca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #269 of 1,933 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Arts District / Warehouse District
Cross street: St. Joseph
Description: La Boca is an Argentine style steakhouse with our entire menu focused on the national food of Argentina, beef. 13 different cuts on any given night accompanied with legendary french fries and house made pastas. The wine list is entirely from Argentina with Malbec being the focus. Maitre'd of the Year Orestes Rodriguez will greet you at the door and make sure your stay is as fulfilling as the food.
Kansas City, Kansas
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Tucked in close to the convention center - fantastic Argentinian steakhouse. Food was very good. I had the fresh salad, didnt have quite enough dressing on it - but still was very good. Along with the 18oz bone-in ribeye which completely made up for the salad. My co-workers ordered the Kobe steak, and the special of the night (similar to a NY strip). My ribeye was the best on the table. Definitely get the mashed potatoes, they are made with heavy cream :) and the brussel sprouts were just as good! Small restuarant, make reservations prior to going here.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank jennifer h

• Greek first
Ottawa, Canada
“Great steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

The steak was really good and cooked as requested. Good service and nice atmosphere. Would recommend making a reservation as the place was packed on a Monday night.

• Visited February 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Pretty Good, Great Food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

More casual than I enjoy, but nice, efficient service and good food. No complaints. Great steak. Open late.

New Orleans
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Short of 5 Stars”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I really want to give this restaurant 5 stars, but I typically reserve that for perfection. The service and atmosphere was outstanding. We tried the tasting menu and everthing was excellent except perhaps for the beef empanadas which were a bit dry. My rib eye steak was very good, but short of world class. We had nine in our party and everyione was well pleased. The manager, Rickilane, was especially accomodating and helpful. He served us a dynamite Malbec, that "crushed us", just as he said it would. Didn't see the bill so I can't tell you about the value, but the prices seemed reasonable for this quality.

• Visited February 2013
Penn Yan, New York
“So glad I'm not a vegetarian! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I had the Bife La Boca, my husband had the special, and the kids split the ziti Bolognese. We all savored our meals and not a scrap was left. I would have liked to try the coconut Amaretto ice cream cake, but we were too full. Make sure you have reservations! I would DEFINITELY recommend La Boca.