1,877 results
All reviews polo lounge club level premium suite dressing room dressing area turn down service french quarter living room wet bar room service luxury hotel river view favorite hotel harrah's casino beautiful hotel the ritz carlton concierge desk
Reviewed April 11, 2018

The hotel was fine in terms of amenities, the room, etc, but the stand out aspect of the hotel was the helpful way in which the staff helped me the day after I had checked out when I realised I had left something in my room. They were polite and efficient in helping me to find a resolution.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

This is our first time in New Orleans with my family ( husband, wife and 11 year old son) and we decided to stay in the Windsor Court Hotel. So glad we did, to our delight this place was perfect. At arrival, Damion was fantastic and pleasantly friendly, thanks Damion, extremely insightful and an infectious smile. The hotel location was conducive and adequate for our family. It is located on quieter part of town and I loved that we were able to utilize so many of it’s perks: •from the pool (pool service attendants were super nice, thanks guys ), •customer relations desk (directions and maps of the town), •room service was awesome and reasonable (thank you!) •Sunday tea time at the Le Salon was top notch and •the coffee shop ( good coffee and the cashier was talkative, informative and fun), they aim to please and we were pleased. The hotel has an European decor that went lovely with the French theme of the city, our hotel room was simply beautiful, had everything we needed and more, we had two balconies, very cool city views.
The distance to the French Quarter was feasible, we walked there everyday, it was safe and easy. Just around the corner was the Insect museum, a must with children, “Fear was not a factor for my son!” Our highlight was the Easter parade we walked to on Canal street, it was so much fun and well done. This is a fantastic hotel, highly recommend for families. We booked a swamp tour and we were picked up and dropped off at the hotel. Superb hotel at a great location, a must for families with children, please enjoy, we did!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank CruzfromPhilly
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I went to afternoon tea here in Le Salon in October and again in December for the Holiday Tea. Both times were excellent. The service was excellent and the food was very good. They have a wonderful selection of tea to choose from. The harpist played beautifully.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank luvbigcountry
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful and accommodating room and restful yet exciting location around great restaurants yet not a French Quarter property. Pool was lovely. Service was excellent.

A perfect stay - can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Chose this hotel owing to its high ranking and my wish to access the French Quarter without staying there. The location couldn't be better, every main attraction is walkable. Booked a suite which was superb, pool is a good length for doing laps, bar, restaurant, afternoon tea all quite superb.

Only reason I can’t give 5 stars is the view from our room (see pictures) which was of the roof and air conditioners. Not acceptable for a 5 star hotel suite. Having said that, I would not hesitate to stay here again and thoroughly recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 463guyp