1,877 results
All reviews polo lounge club level premium suite dressing room dressing area turn down service french quarter living room wet bar room service luxury hotel river view favorite hotel harrah's casino beautiful hotel the ritz carlton concierge desk
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Had a corner room with a view (rooms ending in 01 or 02) and loved it! The layout of the room had my bathroom in the middle so it was accessible from the living room & bedroom. The hotel itself was simply beautiful with wonderful artwork, decor, and carpeting. Only complaint is the elevator which was under construction for a little while. That never looks good. And minor things (because I'm obsessive) like discolored tile grout in the bathroom and a wall outlet that was partially hanging out. Highly recommend this property to VIP clients or guests. The area is in easily accessible by foot to many restaurants, convention center, and Bourbon Street; minutes away from Superdome. And Jackie + Stephen at the front desk are PHENOMENAL customer service folks...so warm and welcoming.

Room tip: Breakfast on the club level is fast & convenient, and has real eggs (not egg substitute).
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Dear Rhonda G,
Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that overall, you had a pleasant stay. I apologize for the inconvenience the work on the elevators caused you. We are in the last stages of an elevator modernization that will make our elevators smarter and more efficient, so we have to sacrifice for progress. I also apologize that your room was not flawless. We, too, are obsessed with the minor things as we know that is what differentiates good from great, so we appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we may rectify it immediately. We also appreciate your recommendation as a go-to for your VIP clients and guests and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

If you planning a trip to New Orleans then make sure this hotel is on your list of considerations.
Hospitality done the old way. Great staff awesome rooms and a great central location. You won't be sorry

Rooms are well appointed and clean

Restaurant is good but it's hard to compete with the food available in New Orleans.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jim G,
Thank you for writing a review on your recent Windsor Court stay. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience and that you found our staff, rooms and central location to be awesome! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2016

I am from Louisiana and have stayed in many hotels in New Orleans...this time it was for a wedding...of which there have been to 3 in NO in the last 3 years. This is the first time however that we stayed at the Windsor Court and after staying in this beautifully appointed hotel with tons of family I found an interesting trend. First we all made reservations many weeks if not months in advance for this event according to the "blocked" out rooms for the wedding...and we all showed up within two days of each other. All of us seemed to have a similar if not the same exact experience upon check in. There is a 4 o clock check in time we showed up purposely at 3:45 to find out our room was not ready. After being on the road for 6 hours we wanted our room and a shower before the rehearsal dinner at 6:30. So of course they asked if we wanted an upgrade with an extra charge of $99...we said no due to the fact that we were already paying $205 a night and had two rooms for two nights in NO. After speaking with my sisters I found that all of us were told that our rooms were not ready and that upgrades were available with an extra charge...one took it on one room for our 85 year old mother who needed to rest. But the rest of us did not. Seems to me rooms should have been ready, especially for a wedding group that had booked them many many months in advance...the upgrade issue seems a bit unethical and too similar to be just a fluke. Then when we checked out we got our bill printed and checked all charges...but interestingly there was another $90 charge on our credit card after the fact about 5 days after we got home with no itemization...we disputed this charge. While a beautiful hotel that I do think is worthy of a stay... I would remind you that it sure is important to not fall for the "up-charge" game and check your bill so that if another charge comes through that is invalid you will know immediately.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
8  Thank Debbie K

Dear Debbie K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that, overall, you had an enjoyable stay; however, I am disappointed to hear you had some challenges at check-in and that you left feeling like it was the hotel's intention to trick you in any way, as it certainly was not. I apologize that your room was not ready at the 4pm check-in hour. We, of course, always strive to have all rooms ready by check-in time and are successful almost all of the time. Every once in a while over a busy time period, that is not always the case and unfortunately, no matter how long ago you made your reservation, it doesn’t change the quantity or efficiency of departures that day. While the front desk was trying to be helpful in extending the option of upgrading to a room category that was ready, I'm sorry that it came off as some sort of scam. I will certainly look into why your card was charged that extra $90 after you checked out. Again, I can promise you that there is no ‘game’ that is being played. We appreciate your feedback and hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a more seamless experience on your next visit.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

Rhett Butler left Scarlett in search of charm and grace in the South. He may have gone to Charleston but when he left he found it at the Windsor Court Hotel in New Orleans. From the moment you arrive if you are a repeat guest or a new guest you are treated to a hearty welcome be that a welcome back or welcome home which we prefer...or a welcome to the Windsor Court - and we have witnessed this many times. You never want at this property.... you only have to ask.... it will be done if it can be done...we stay on the club level which is well worth it! The concierges Josie and Valerie are extremely attentive and if you have a question or are unsure about where to go or eat these ladies will steer you in the right direction! They are plugged in and will make sure your visit to NOLA is everything you want it to be! Do yourself a favor if you are going to NOLA and stay at the Windsor Court - you won't regret it!!

Room tip: Any room with a balcony is fabulous whether you have a city or river view. Simply lovely to go out on your balcony and drink in the city!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnnetteSPin
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Dear AnnetteSPin,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent experience at Windsor Court. I am so pleased to hear we can welcome you home time and again and that the ladies on the Club Level steer you right each time! We truly value your patronage and your continued support of the hotel and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 1, 2016

Stayed with a group at Windsor Court Hotel and had a fabulous time. The hotel is historical, clean, and VERY roomy. It is in close walking distance to about any venue you want to visit. You can expect to rest well as there is little noise in this area of New Orleans.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Denise S

Dear Denise S,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear you and your group had a fabulous time in New Orleans and that our quiet location and roomy accommodations contributed to that. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!