1,877 results
All reviews polo lounge club level premium suite dressing room dressing area turn down service french quarter living room wet bar room service luxury hotel river view favorite hotel harrah's casino beautiful hotel the ritz carlton concierge desk
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Again my husband and I stayed a couple of days at the Windsor Court. As always the people were very service orientated. The rooms were clean, comfortable and very roomy. There is an assortment of Keurig coffees and teas to choose from in the room. At evening the hotel provides turn down service and leaves pralines at bedside. Some room have a balcony - this stay we had two. Some rooms offer views of the river - others the city - all awesome. This hotel offers a cozy feel and I just love it!

2  Thank Linda F
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2016

Dear Linda F,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay at the Windsor Court and thank you for your continued patronage over the years. We are so pleased to hear we can continue to provide you with a wonderful experience! Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2016

old world elegance, far enough from the bustle of the Frenchquarter to walk but not be in the thick of things. Great rooms (suites), service and bar. Near warehouse district and just far enough from the convention center that you feel that you are actually in New Orleans and not a convention hotel

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear robert k,

Thank you for writing about your stay at the Windsor Court. I'm so pleased to hear that our location and accommodations were a perfect fit for both your convention needs and for you to be able to experience the city. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 18, 2016

I had been to the Windsor Court to visit friends over the years but never stayed until recently. Unfortunately, it is a bit of a bygone tradition. The rooms are still extremely pricy and unnecessarily large. You must get one of the very top floors to have a view of the river or you will be looking at the casino. it is very convenient if casino gambling is your plan. the in-hotel restaurants and bars are pricy but excellent. For today's travelers the charms of this hotel will be lost and you will do better to try another newer boutique

Room tip: you want riverview above the 12th floor
Date of stay: December 2015
3  Thank TexanFansFromKaty

Dear TexanFansFromKaty,

Thank you for writing about your recent experience with us. I am disappointed to hear we did not live up to your expectations. While our room prices are definitely in the top tier of the city, our accommodations are certainly the most spacious and what many people enjoy about them. Should you like to give us another try, summer is fast-approaching and is the most affordable time of year to stay with us. We do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

Windsor Court New Orleans is located within walking distance of just about anything you would want to do in New Orleans. It is only a block from Mother's restaurant- assuring you do not have to wait in line for their delicious po boys! (highly recommend arriving at 11:10 a.m.). The suites are spacious, well appointed, good views. Housekeeping comes twice a day. Service was great and the staff friendly. Nice cocktail lounge with great entertainment. Not too keen on the breakfast. Right across the street from John Besh's August.

1  Thank Memphisbelle2013

Dear Memphisbelle2013,

Thank you for writing about your recent trip to New Orleans and the Windsor Court. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our great location, service and accommodations. We appreciate your comments, and your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to New Orleans.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

We had stayed at this grand property many years ago and remembered it as being a lovely five star hotel. Sadly, those expectations were dashed rather quickly. Getting an ice bucket delivered on our first night took two phone calls and one hour. Upon our return to the room on day two, there were no drinking glasses provided, a dirty cleaning rag was left on the bar, and the clock had been disconnected for no apparent reason leaving us without time because we couldn't reset it. There was a letter in the room from housekeeping informing us of the Hotel's exemplary housekeeping standards and providing the direct telephone extension of the director of housekeeping. My husband called tor report the condition of our room, but that call went unanswered. This was at 3:30 p.m., so there was plenty of time to fix the problems.
I had breakfast in the dinning room for three consecutive mornings. Sitting at the table on my first morning, I noticed what appeared to be food detritus on the wooden panel next to my table. The next day, seated at yet a different table but still next to the wood panel, I made a similar observation and on my way out, reported it to one of the servers. On my third day, I observed that the dirty panels had still not been cleaned. This suggests that management is slack and that servers and staff are not trained in the intricacies of operating a first class establishment.
We had very much looked forward to our four nights in New Orleans at The Windsor Court Hotel, but it was a definite disappointment.

3  Thank Susan H

Dear Susan H,

Thank you for writing about your experience with us. I am so very disappointed to hear that we did not live up to your expectations and I deeply apologize for any missteps that we made throughout your stay. We successfully cater to the most discerning of clientele such as yourself, so I am sorry to hear that you did not receive that same experience. We do appreciate you bringing these occurrences to our attention so that we may address them immediately. If we should have the good fortune of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to contact my office or that of our Assistant General Manager, Ralph Mahana at rmahana@windsorcourthotel.com and we will ensure your next stay is nothing but flawless.