1,877 results
All reviews polo lounge club level premium suite dressing room dressing area turn down service french quarter living room wet bar room service luxury hotel river view favorite hotel harrah's casino beautiful hotel the ritz carlton concierge desk
Reviewed March 14, 2016

This hotel came highly recommended and very excited to visit New Orleans however my visit was disappointed by the service and the ingratiating manner of the head of housekeeping. Room cleanliness was very poor and as stated before service/rudeness. Definitely will not return, this was my first and last visit.

5  Thank dvarona
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

Dear dvarona,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. I am so sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience. As you can see from the many other recent reviews, this is certainly not a typical Windsor Court experience. I would like to speak with you further to learn more about the specific challenges you had while you were here so that we can address them. Please contact my office or that of our Assistant General Manager, Ralph Mahana at rmahana@windsorcourthotel.com so that we can properly follow up with you. My deepest apologies that we did not deliver you the experience you were expecting. We look forward to hearing back from you so that we can get it resolved.

Reviewed March 14, 2016

Service was exceptional. Genteel lobby. Very nice bar perfect for lingering and conversation with jazz pianist in the evenings. I had a standard room which was lovely. The suites are gorgeous. One can get a quiet night's sleep and yet be close to the Quarter. Clean, heated outdoor pool long enough for lap swimming.

Room tip: Pool side slightly nicer view
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear bluestocking78,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear you had a great stay and that you found our service to be exceptional! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2016

I was given an invitation to a surprise on December 9th, 2015 at the Windsor Court Hotel. The valet parking attendant was right there on my arrival! I walked in and was directed to the upstairs Castle Room. I had no idea what I was in for! A wedding! OMG! My friends decided to get married at one the most beautiful venues in the New Orleans area. Since we are all of a mature age, a small wedding here made perfect sense. The hor d'oeurves were delicious and plentiful and the cake was beautiful. The ambiance was such that old friends could speak and hear each other clearly. What a wondeful place to have this special event!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2016

Dear Kareena B,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your friend's wedding celebration last December. I am so pleased to hear our staff and venue could provide the perfect location for such a special celebration! Thank you for your comments. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2016

In researching hotel prices, came across the "Winter" offer by the Windsor Court. The Windsor was already on my list to choose from, but with the special offer and the dates we needed, it became my choice.
The service was one of the best I've ever encountered and all were extremely courteous and helpful.
The bellman that brought luggage to our room explained everything about the room, including that the stocked refridgerator only allowed 30 seconds from removal of an item to view in order to replace before being charged. For people carrying their own luggage, this might cause some unwanted charges. It might be something the hotel should tell upon check in or have signage in the room.
The suite was perfect, although I would have preferred the river side. The balcony allowed for a better view of the city and to step out to determine clothing choice.
The hotel is situated in a great location, between some fantastic restaurant choices, close to Canal Street and streetcars. A very short walk to the French Quarter or Fulton Street areas.
I would suggest the Windsor Court to anyone, especially if they are running a special that could save you hundreds off your bill.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor, river side view and for a balcony.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Bj J,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your trip to New Orleans and the Windsor Court. I am so happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and that you were able to take advantage of our great Winter Escape offer! We indeed have the best staff in the city, so I am pleased you found the same to be true. While we would welcome you back at any time of year, if you would like to return during another value period, please check back with us this summer!

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

Our room was absolutely gorgeous, and we were upgraded to a suite upon arrival free of charge! The gym and pool are small but clean and scenic. Only qualm was with the pricing of the food - a breakfast omelet without sides was $22 - but delicious nonetheless. Would happily stay here again, just will continue to dine outside the hotel's restaurants for money saving purposes.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Meredith G,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you had a lovely stay with your family and that you found your room to be gorgeous and the staff to be helpful. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!