1,876 results
All reviews polo lounge club level premium suite dressing room dressing area turn down service french quarter living room wet bar room service luxury hotel river view favorite hotel harrah's casino beautiful hotel the ritz carlton concierge desk
Reviewed August 11, 2015

This hotel really has it all. We have been going to this hotel for years. It is by far the "Best" hotel in New Orleans. I stay in hotels a average of forty six weeks a year, for the past fifteen years with my job. From the moment you pull up, you are greeted by the best parking guys that I have ever met. Check in is a breeze, go up stairs to the "Polo Lounge" and have a drink just to relax. Entertainment is always playing either up stairs or at the lounge down stairs. The Grill room has excellent food. Spa or pool to relax. For the Ladies they have evening "Tea and Crumpets". Guys I know its hard, but order a whiskey while the better half enjoys her different teas from around the world. (believe you me, you will be rewarded for knocking it out of the ball park for your "Special Lady") . Make sure you make reservations at August next door. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy!!!

Room tip: Ask for the "Summer Special Upgrades" to a suite!!!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank albert f
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2015

Dear albert f,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay at the Windsor Court. We appreciate your patronage over the years and are happy that between our service and amenities, that we can continue to deliver an awesome experience for you. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2015

We scheduled this hotel for a group of retired military officers that were on a reunion pleasure trip. Our group of 25 was treated royally. Our rooms and suites were impeccable. Check in was easy and flawless. The hotel is beautiful. Well appointed, you feel like royalty. The only downside was breakfast. It took too long in the restaurant and all we ordered was pastries and oatmeal. We will stay here every time we go

Room tip: splurge on the jr. suite. it is worth it. ask for a river view.
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Chanelle C,

Thank you for writing about your group's recent stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear we could provide a memorable first class stay for you and the rest of your attendees. My apologies for the wait time with your breakfast. There certainly is no excuse for that for such a simple order. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear we will be your hotel of choice on all your future trips to New Orleans.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Even In staying in some of the most expensive hotels over the years, have I ever experienced the five star excellence as I did at Windsor Court! I walked in to inquire about room availability, and was fortunate to have Mark Clark assist me, this guy deserves a raise and then some! I requested a balcony, no problem, and what a treat to be given a tour of the hotel and room I would be staying in the next day. On check in day, I was early, again, no problem, your room is ready! Beautiful suite fit for a queen! Comfy bed & pillows. Their pool is lovely, salt water. I asked the pool attendant where I could purchase some sun screen, he pulls out a can from behind the desk "here, you can use this", who does that?! Across the board, from bellman, front desk, room service & pool attendant, were there to make their guests as comfortable as possible. Thank you all ever so much for a great experience!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 414LauraG
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2015

Dear 414LauraG,

Thank you for your rave review of your recent experience at the Windsor Court. I am so happy to hear we could provide you with the five-star excellence by which we strive for and I am also so happy to hear that Mark was a big part of that. He is definitely a great asset to the team and receives many compliments from our guests. We appreciate your comments and your support and look forward to welcoming you back for another exceptional stay soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2015

A wonderful place to stay while in the Big Easy! The staff went above and beyond expectations for my birthday weekend. Next time in New Orleans, I already have my hotel section...Windsor Court Hotel.

Did not restaurant plans for Friday night and the concierge found ou a great Ialian restaurant right down the street from the hotel,away from the notice of French Quarter area.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear jrinky,

Thank you for writing about your birthday stay with us! I am so pleased to hear we went above and beyond your expectations to create a memorable weekend for you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others and look forward to welcoming you back soon for another wonderful stay!

Reviewed July 30, 2015

I stayed here for a couple nights. For the first night, we stayed in a suite and the second night was a regular room with two full beds. Both rooms are beautifully decorated with a classic decor. The rooms are very spacious.

Don't forget to check out the rooftop pool on the fourth floor. There's a bar to order drinks from too. They have plenty of lounge chairs and couches. Towels and drinking water are provided.

Valet parking is a must since there is really no parking outside of the hotel. The valet guys are on it and are quick to pick up your car. Be sure to call them from your room before you head down.

Checking in and checking out were easy and seamless.

The hotel is conveniently located off of the French Quarter. You can pretty much walk any where from the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Toan N,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you had an enjoyable and luxurious stay and that our amenities and location were a perfect fit for you and your family. Thank you again - we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!