1,877 results
All reviews polo lounge club level premium suite dressing room dressing area turn down service french quarter living room wet bar room service luxury hotel river view favorite hotel harrah's casino beautiful hotel the ritz carlton concierge desk
Reviewed April 30, 2015 via mobile

I just spent 5 nights at the Windsor Court while in NOLA for work and the hotel was lovely. The room was big and the bed very comfy. All of the staff were very helpful and friendly. The lobby is lovely and big as well. I would easily go back. The only thing I think needs improving is the breakfast, it was mediocre tasting and ok at best

Date of stay: April 2015
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2015

Dear livinginlondon1344,

Thank you for writing about the recent business trip you took to New Orleans. I am happy the Windsor Court could serve as an excellent hotel of choice for your needs. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to the city.

Reviewed April 29, 2015

My husband and I live in the New Orleans area, but never actually spent a night in the city. Knowing his 40th birthday was approaching I started searching for lovely, luxurious places to stay and chose Windsor Court as a surprise on his special day. What an excellent choice! We were immediately upgraded from a Junior Suite to a Premium Suite which provided two balconies with excellent views of the city and river. Staff could not have been more friendly from the gentleman assisting me with our last-minute reservation to the folks checking us in. Close enough to the excitement of the French Quarter, yet far enough away to truly enjoy a little R&R and a fabulous night's sleep. Thank you Windsor Court Hotel!

Room tip: Ask for a high room for excellent views and upgrade to a suite if allowed within your budget!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank amy99sky

Dear amy99sky,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay at the Windsor Court. I am so pleased to hear that we could create a memorable 40th birthday staycation for your husband. We appreciate all the support that locals give to us and are happy to be the hotel of choice when celebrating a special occasion. Thank you for your comments and your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

Classic New Orleans. 5 star all the way! From check in to check out everything was top notch. The lobby bartender mixed his drinks to perfection; a New Orleans twist with each drink. Bar menu is just what you need, fried oysters grilled pizza charcuterie nothing perfectly plated. Live light music during day and evening set you up for whatever mood you're in. The rooms are comfortable clean and cozy. (Great mattress and sheets, sounds funny but sooo comfortable) Centrally located great in house food, beignet of coffee are just what you'd expect. All in all, if I come back to NOLA I'll make sure the trip revolves around this hotel. I almost forgot the spa experience too. Well deserved after a day of touring and imbibing in New Orleans culture and heritage.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank puddlejumper1973
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2015

Dear puddlejumper1973,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay at the Windsor Court Hotel. I'm so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and that it was five star all the way! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another memorable stay.

Reviewed April 23, 2015

All in all, a very negative experience for a hotel with this reputation...
There were several problems with our room including poor water pressure and no hot water in the shower, and a broken safe. There was no turn-down service one night and when we
came in later that evening, my husband called to request two bottles of water. The woman at the front desk repeatedly argued with my husband about this request and then finally agreed to send the waters. They never brought them.
Also, beware that they add a $200.00 "incidentals" charge at check-in that covers any additional charges while you are at the hotel. What you don't use is supposedly refunded, but after four days we are still waiting for a refund. No one explained this to us to the hotel...we discovered it when charged on our credit card.
We will look for another hotel on our next trip to New Orleans.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank travel12228

Dear travel12228,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. I am so disappointed to hear about your experience with us and I apologize that we let you down and left you with an uneasy feeling upon departure. It is common practice for hotels to authorize a guest's card for a certain amount of incidentals per day; however, the hotel does not charge the actual card for the final amount until checkout. If you feel there was an error in the final charge posted to your account, we will be more than happy to look into it and correct the billing. I'm sorry to hear that you are not inclined to return and give us another opportunity to make it up to you; however, should you change your mind or if there is anything further we can assist you with following this stay, please do not hesitate to contact my office or our Customer Experience Manager, Tara Minamoto at tminamoto@windsorcourthotel.com.

Reviewed April 22, 2015

This is review for the high tea. I planned my sister's special occasion here and we had a lovely time. It was truly an experience everyone should be able to enjoy! The offerings were delicious and the tea was the best I've ever had. Thank you for an unforgettable experience! I loved seeing everyone dressed in their beautiful hats.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Momopies,

Thank you for writing about your recent afternoon tea experience at Le Salon. I'm so pleased to hear you had an excellent time and that we could play a part in celebrating your sister's special occasion. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!