Windsor Court Hotel
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$289
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$238
$199
  • Breakfast included
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$286
$229
  • Breakfast included
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
Marriott Hotels
$432
$404
$332
$289
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$260
$269
  • Fitness center
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$338
$191
$382
$339
Travelocity
1,786 results
All reviewspolo loungeclub levelpremium suitedressing roomdressing areaturn down servicefrench quarterliving roomwet barroom serviceelegant hotelriver viewfavorite hotelharrah's casinothe ritz carltonconcierge deskold world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is truly an elegant hotel in NOLA. It is conveniently located to downtown, the French Quarter and a short drive to Uptown. We were upgraded to a very nice suite on the 17th floor overlooking the Mississippi River. The service was incredible. We enjoyed drinks before dinner and the breakfasts are incredible. We didn't get a chance to eat at the hotel's restaurant but it is supposed to be great. We'll check it out next time. If you are visiting NOLA with a car, this is a great hotel to stay at. The parking is a bit expensive, but the valet service is quick and the hotel is very easy to get in and out of to your destination by car. This will definitely be a go to hotel for us in NOLA.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Erik P,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed our convenient location, spacious accommodations and most importantly, our incredible service. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This hotel is aptly named. Upon entry into the porte cochere, you find yourself in a charming little courtyard that immediately reminds you are in New Orleans. New Orleans evokes such a strong sense of place, more so than many other American cities and this hotel is a great reflection of its old world elegance, charm, and sense of hospitality. Traveled for business and stayed 2 nights as an independent traveler. I think it would be perfect for families. This hotel is located a few blocks away from Bourbon street so it is quiet, even though it is directly across the casino. I stayed in a suite which was spacious and charmingly appointed. Bathrooms are provided with Molton Brown bath amenities. The bathroom needs some updating to sinks and tubs, peeling paint in these 2 areas. Room service was great. Service was very hospitable. The public spaces are nicely done as well. Lots of hunting paintings, embroidered French fabrics, old world touches with nice antiques. Valet was efficient and fast. Even though they have some deferred maintenance issues- like the AC in rooms which is really noisy; and some of the window gaskets need replacing, you can hear and feel the wind coming through in certain places; I thought this was a great value.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear pkmiles,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed our ambience, location and service and that it suited you for your business needs. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in a suite nice attention to detail. Service is outstanding and lounges are posh. Toiletries are first rate and rooms are quiet on upper floors. Beds are comfortable and linens are quality. Don't forget to shut the drapes the sun will wake you up!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank pillowandfork
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear pillowandfork,

Thank you for taking the time to write about and post a picture of your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed our accommodations, amenities and service. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others and look forward to welcoming you back for another luxurious stay!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary this past weekend (Thurs-Sun). I have stayed in many hotels in the French Quarter and the CBD district. I have always wanted a reason to stay here, as every time I would walk past the hotel, (either going to the casino or casual strolls) it would always draw me in.

I will get to the point here and delve in later. The Windsor Court is going to be your most luxurious and enjoyable stay in N.O. period. Everything about the hotel is amicable, magnetic, and engaging. Having stayed in many hotels in the FQ and CBD, the Windsor is right off of Canal, next to the Double Tree, behind Harrah’s. We would walk all over to the FQ daily and have ZERO regrets. I may get some flame for this, but the Grill Room at the WC on Saturday night is incredible. Live jazz music, an incredible menu, fantastic cocktails and more; my wife and I enjoyed this more than Commander’s Palace. I literally cannot give enough praise for this Hotel as we literally will not have any other choice when returning to N.O. in the future.

Delving in here – and now having a great reason to stay there (anniversary), I booked the hotel. The courtyard entrance is just a sublime piece of nature that welcomes you in. We were greeted by Jeremy, at the front desk, and he very efficiently explained almost everything about the hotel and then upgraded my wife and me to a club level room suite. I initially was under the impression that the “club level perks” were somewhat of a gimmick. I could not have been more wrong. Any guest can opt-in to the Club Level perks for $100 a day. The sticker price may shock you, but it is definitely worth it. Our favorite waitress in the club level was Stephanie – she knew what drinks we were going to order as we stepped into the room! They have an extended continental breakfast until 11am, afternoon Tea and snacks, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at 5pm and dessert cordials at 8pm. Mind you this is all free per your $100 ticket. It brings a very home-like feel and provides some great stress relief throughout the day. Also, Darlene would welcome us often as well and was extremely knowledgeable of all the goings-on in the city and gave us many great ideas and advice on where to go!

The rooms are very spacious (800 sf) and are outstandingly decorated. The Polo lounge is also a fantastic hangout if you are just looking to relax and listen to live music (away from the crowds). We could not have had a better anniversary and a huge thank you to Jeremy, Darlene, and Stephanie!

Room Tip: Splurge on the $100 club level access (at least once). You get a great view of the river and much more!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Houston T
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Houston T,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed account of your stay with us. I am so happy we could provide you with the perfect anniversary stay! Thank you also for recognizing Jeremy, Darlene and Stephanie. I will ensure to pass along your kudos. I appreciate you sharing your experience with others and look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is a very nice 4 star hotel. The room (we had a suite) was large and comfortable with 2 adults and 3 kids in there. Plenty of room for kids to run around. The staff was very cordial and friendly. The best part of this hotel really is the location. It is steps away from Harrah's Casino, if you want to go there... It close enough to the French Quarter for a brisk 10 minute walk, and a short walk away to most of what the city has to offer in terms of touristy attractions such as the aquarium/ insectarium/ Bourbon street etc.

The room we were given didn't have the best view, but was clean, and kept clean with the maid service which was great. Beds were comfortable, and really no complaints about the room at all!

It far enough away from the partying of Bourbon street, so it is quiet, which is great for families like us with little kids!

I was there for a convention, and the convention center is a 10 minute walk away.

Would definitely recommend this hotel to people coming to New Orleans.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HammadTor

Dear HammadTor,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that our suite size, location and friendly staff made for a great stay for you and your family. We appreciate your patronage and your recommendation and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon!