1,849 results
All reviews skyline king front desk french quarter boutique hotel exposed brick sliding door hotel bar hardwood floors warehouse district great bar few blocks main building perfect location business district the entire staff wwii museum ice machine
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

The staff at this hotel were the most friendly, most accomodating staff I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. They were always there, ready to help, kind, and ready to serve.
On Friday, when we were looking for places to visit, the concierge gave us a highlighted map with the Children's Museum so we could take our granddaughter.
We had a delivery of flowers for our daughters' wedding on Saturday, and the front desk kept them in the back for us so we did not have to carry them back and forth.
We had an early flight for our grandkids on Sunday morning, but it was flooding in the streets and the valet could not get to the hotel. The wonderful lady at the front desk offered to go and get it for us. We declined, but wow! She was serious. In addition, the kitchen staff and waiter (I can't remember names) bent over backwards to get a delicious breakfast of eggs and bacon cooked for the kiddos to take with them.
This was above and beyond. Before that, every single time we ate in the hotel restaurant, the food was excellent, and the service outstanding.
If I go back to New Orleans, this is where I will stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Joseph Q, General Manager at Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello W3561SPmargaretm and thank you for the 5 star review! Congrats our your daughter's wedding and we appreciate that you chose our hotel to host you during this special occasion. Our restaurant, though modest, provides a great combination of food and drinks and a very reasonable cost. Add Happy Hour in and you have a fantastic combination in a city that takes great pride in the food and drinks it serves. But I agree that the team here makes a difference. I am so happy to work next to them each day and to see the personal experiences provided proves it even more. I look forward to thanking them for their efforts. We hope you come back soon. Safe travels. -JQ

Reviewed May 13, 2019

I travel weekly for work, many times to NOLA - of all the great hotels in the city, Q&C is the only one that's both fun and reasonable for work travel. The bar is small, but really well-proportioned - the open kitchen has a modern, industrial design theme.

Unlike most French Quarter venues, the Warehouse District is noticeably less touristy,and Q&C is no different. Furthermore, their food/drink pricing does not require 401(k) hardship requests.

And lastly, their service is great - I was checked-in by Will at the front desk. He set the stage for a great experience, which was appreciated after enduring yet another painful travel day through MSY.

This is now my go-to place whenever work has be back in NOLA...

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello curtinme and thank you for the 5 star review! We definitely don't want anyone retiring later than they need to in order to enjoy a French 75 and fries. We work diligently to keep prices down and Happy Hour provides and even more cost effective libation experience. We look forward to hosting you every time you return to NOLA. Safe travels. -JQ

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

I am an Marriott Ambassador Elite and Lifetime Titanium Elite with over 2250 stays at Marriott properties in my lifetime, not to mention over 600 stays at Hilton properties.
I stayed at the Q&C to bring my son back from college, and I can’t write enough about the staff. The front desk and valet/bell were very friendly and seemed as happy for you to be there as I was to be back in New Orleans. I didn’t go to the bar at night, but it was very lively both evenings. I had breakfast at the bar, and the staff, again, exceeded my expectations.

There are two buildings of the hotel, and I have stayed in both. I don’t see any discernible difference only that you need your key to access the building that doesn’t have the lobby. It has the gym though.

The room was comfortable with ample accoutrements, and we made it nice and dark and cool.

In my experience, the hotel has become a great option because of management. Joseph Quilio, the hotel manager who I have had the occasion to meet, really has created a comfortable environment that creates a homey and relaxed atmosphere while also providing a lively nightlife and excellent food.

Well done!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello F2259VYjamesl and thank you for the 5 star review! Given your extended loyalty with Marriott, this feedback means even more. But I cannot take any credit as the team we have here are the ones who truly make the difference. I just happen to be along for the ride. I take great pride in working with each and every one of them and reviews like this are the reason why. I will absolutely share your review and my thanks as well. Hope to have you visit again soon. Safe travels. -JQ

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Wise choice for choosing to stay at your hotel visiting NOLA. We were very happy and satisfied with the experience from the chic decor to warm and friendly staffs. Great location, nearby to all popular spots in NOLA. We had so much fun chatting with Will Nash and Keith (doorman) everyday. We just had to drop by the front desk to chit chat with them regardless how late we came back. Their existence added more colors to our trip. Thank you everyone for the great experience. We will definitely be back again!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello step1001 and thank you for the 5 star review! Our front office team provides a wonderful welcome and I truly believe it is what separates us from others. It is that genuine New Orleans hospitality and I agree it means a lot. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels. -JQ

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Loved this jazzy little spot. So walkable to all the touristy spots, but with zero noise or crowds! Everyone working there was delightful and had some great recommendations for eats :) the rooms were utilitarian and comfortable with a lot of personality. Thank you Q&C crew!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple