All reviews ruby slipper high ceilings front desk great location french quarter four poster windowless room without windows foot ceilings canal street valet parking older hotel within walking distance comfortable beds would stay here again beautiful room walked everywhere
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Mary at booking.com hooked us up with James Harris at the pelam and he & Troy and the other James Treated us Mississippi Rednecks like rock stars.My girlfrend was impressed,the room,location,service. After we thoght we had her mother eating,and in bed,we walked across canal st to felix's,ate some orsters and walked right back to find her (crazy, altimers, mother sitting in the lobby and not in the bed like she promised) Thank God Troy didn't let her out an asked her to sit in the loby and wait on us, we would be right back,we might still be in the quarter looking for her. I can't say enough about the staff. super nice!! I'll be back soon but my girldfriend won't have her mother with her!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor is close to the ice & lobby.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank mike l
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have stayed here several times just this year and love the location & front desk staff. It is slow at times but they are very nice. Rooms are not fancy but clean & nice. However we needed to cancel one of our nights this past week & it was a shock to find out it is a 72 hour from your first nights stay to cancel anything with your reservation. So in the future we will only book at last minute or if we are 100% sure we are going to stay if book more than one night!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Cpc2177
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I loved our stay at the Pelham Hotel. I had called for a room with a window ahead of time but to my luck we get there and did not get one. I was a little disappointed but when we got to our room and saw it we thought this may be alright right and it was. The room was very clean and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The ac was great kept the room very cold " like my wife and I like it ". We had everything we needed. The man at the front desk Troy was great he was very friendly and did his best to make us comfortable. We were only a few blocks from the French Quarter so we did not have to use our car at all, we had it placed in the garage and did not see it again until the morning we left. This hotel was very classy and a very beautiful building. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family. The prices for the room was much more affordable than surrounding hotels. When we go back we will most definitely be staying at the Pelham.

Room Tip: You can try to get a room with a window, but do not worry my personal feelings are that all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The hosts and wait staff were friendly and resourceful when it came to arranging attractions. The room was clean and comfortable with high ceilings and nice appeal. Location was downtown, but far enough from the main bourbon street action to allow for a quiet night's sleep. I would book again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank David A
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Pelham is located just a couple of minutes walk away from French Quarter. It is in Central Business District and also very close to Warehouse District. Perfect location! The rooms are spacious and clean. The best part of our stay was the service! The front desk clerk, Thomas, was very knowledgable and eager to help. We didn't plan our trip out very well, so every day he gave us a new map with restaurant recommendations and even walking routes. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2013