All reviews ruby slipper high ceilings front desk great location french quarter four poster interior room valet parking canal street older hotel first floor comfortable beds within walking distance short walk would stay here again corner room beautiful room
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have stayed here several times just this year and love the location & front desk staff. It is slow at times but they are very nice. Rooms are not fancy but clean & nice. However we needed to cancel one of our nights this past week & it was a shock to find out it is a 72 hour from your first nights stay to cancel anything with your reservation. So in the future we will only book at last minute or if we are 100% sure we are going to stay if book more than one night!!

Date of stay: July 2013
1  Thank Cpc2177
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I loved our stay at the Pelham Hotel. I had called for a room with a window ahead of time but to my luck we get there and did not get one. I was a little disappointed but when we got to our room and saw it we thought this may be alright right and it was. The room was very clean and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The ac was great kept the room very cold " like my wife and I like it ". We had everything we needed. The man at the front desk Troy was great he was very friendly and did his best to make us comfortable. We were only a few blocks from the French Quarter so we did not have to use our car at all, we had it placed in the garage and did not see it again until the morning we left. This hotel was very classy and a very beautiful building. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family. The prices for the room was much more affordable than surrounding hotels. When we go back we will most definitely be staying at the Pelham.

Room tip: You can try to get a room with a window, but do not worry my personal feelings are that all the rooms are great.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The hosts and wait staff were friendly and resourceful when it came to arranging attractions. The room was clean and comfortable with high ceilings and nice appeal. Location was downtown, but far enough from the main bourbon street action to allow for a quiet night's sleep. I would book again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank David A
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Pelham is located just a couple of minutes walk away from French Quarter. It is in Central Business District and also very close to Warehouse District. Perfect location! The rooms are spacious and clean. The best part of our stay was the service! The front desk clerk, Thomas, was very knowledgable and eager to help. We didn't plan our trip out very well, so every day he gave us a new map with restaurant recommendations and even walking routes. Will definitely stay there again!

1  Thank kaykettering
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Loved this historic 108 year old hotel. Great location, walking distance to the French Quarter, Mother's and Harrahs, if you want to gamble and more. Great staff, most notably, Troy. Thank you Troy for recommending and booking our Historic Trolley Tour, loved it, especially the walking tour through the Saint Louis Cemetary. I highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying there again on my next trip to NOLO.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends