All reviews ruby slipper high ceilings front desk great location french quarter four poster windowless room without windows foot ceilings canal street valet parking older hotel within walking distance comfortable beds would stay here again beautiful room walked everywhere
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The hosts and wait staff were friendly and resourceful when it came to arranging attractions. The room was clean and comfortable with high ceilings and nice appeal. Location was downtown, but far enough from the main bourbon street action to allow for a quiet night's sleep. I would book again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank David A
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Pelham is located just a couple of minutes walk away from French Quarter. It is in Central Business District and also very close to Warehouse District. Perfect location! The rooms are spacious and clean. The best part of our stay was the service! The front desk clerk, Thomas, was very knowledgable and eager to help. We didn't plan our trip out very well, so every day he gave us a new map with restaurant recommendations and even walking routes. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank kaykettering
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Loved this historic 108 year old hotel. Great location, walking distance to the French Quarter, Mother's and Harrahs, if you want to gamble and more. Great staff, most notably, Troy. Thank you Troy for recommending and booking our Historic Trolley Tour, loved it, especially the walking tour through the Saint Louis Cemetary. I highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying there again on my next trip to NOLO.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Connie C
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed mid May for a conference at the Pelham Hotel,had a lovely room on the 2nd floor,which had recently been refurbished,high ceilings,beautiful bathroom,triple glazing on the window could not hear much going on outside on Magazine St,rooms were very clean,the front desk staff were very helpful with recommendations on where to eat and go out at night,only ate at the Ruby Slipper once due to the demand and wait time,had a great breakfast.
Due to the conference in town all rates were high and the Pelham was good value compared with the other hotels I was looking to stay at,could not fault the position located near the French Quarter,Casino and Wharehouse district,we did not need to use a taxi during the time we stayed.
Will be coming back to the Pelham with my parents next year when we visit the U.S.A.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The cost was average and that is why I booked the room. It is in the heart of downtown. Location is great. The pictures of the rooms on ANY site you look at are NOT the room you will get. The king bed room I booked did have a king size bed but it took up the whole room. Plus it didn't have any windows. I am pretty sure they found a big closet and made it into a room. I addressed my complaints to the manager, who was never there, and got no results. Only stay here if there are no other options.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business